AJ Brown

AJClown

He needs more touches. He was sitting at 2 targets for most of the game. Granted we were cutting up the Colts on the ground so we didn't really need to throw at all. 

if he had an offense that would consistently get him quality targets in the 10 range he would probably be best receiver in the league.  Dude is just a beast and is only held back by the nature of the offense.

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon

Jonnu didn't get any targets. Brown scored two TDs in the game. I think they gameplanned him (Colts, I mean), which opened up for Henry and Davis. That's fine. Davis and Brown are a terrific tandem. I really hope we can keep Davis. Is he a top 10 pick in terms of quality? No. But he's underrated, and I think his best FB is still ahead of him.

4 minutes ago, Fitz said:

I was a little bummed when we drafted him, DK was still on the board, guess I bought into media hype on DK.

I guess that's why I don't have JRobs job, the guy made the right pick.

1 Simmons

2 AJ

3 Nate Davis

4 Hooker

5 D'Andre Walker

6 David Long Jr

What a great draft, outside of Walker every player has made an impact.

DK's a stud too. McLaurin as well. I don't worry about who we could've picked as long as our guy is good too and AJB certainly is. If we were one of the teams that drafted N'Keal Harry or JJ Arcega Whiteside, now you have major reason to question because those guys are terrible.

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

One thing he noted that is so important is how natural he is out of the break high pointing the ball while maintaining balance. Davis has gotten a lot better at this the past two years watching Brown. It used to kill me how he would keep getting hurt leaving his feet on plays where if he just ran through the catch he had open field. Brown is the opposite and is an absolute YAC monster. 

I don't understand this guy. He catches a ball like a normal play and it looks like literally everyone is in position to make a tackle on him. Yet, he makes all the right reads and moves in the open field, and it doesn't even look like the guy is running at 4.4 speed. It "looks slow" to the human eye, but then he's galloping and out-running everybody. It always feels unsustainable but let's face it- him and Tyreek are the two must "unsustainable" sustainable players in the league. AJ Brown just knows exactly what to do with the ball in his hands, and his brain's processing speed really is reading things faster than anyone else on the field. He'd be a dang good quarterback IMO...I'm just glad they don't have him on punt returns out there. He'd be Cordarelle Patterson

10 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

I don't understand this guy. He catches a ball like a normal play and it looks like literally everyone is in position to make a tackle on him. Yet, he makes all the right reads and moves in the open field, and it doesn't even look like the guy is running at 4.4 speed. It "looks slow" to the human eye, but then he's galloping and out-running everybody

i feel the exact same way about Henry. It doesnt look like hes running fast yet he pulls away. That deceptive speed is absolutely killer.

2 hours ago, Titan_Aussie said:

i feel the exact same way about Henry. It doesnt look like hes running fast yet he pulls away. That deceptive speed is absolutely killer.

Yeah, with Henry it makes sense because he's 6'3" and a long strider and those guys never look as fast as they are but AJ is only 6'0". He is clearly faster than he looks out there.