David Quessenberry - you gotta pull for this guy

....from that espn article:

Titans head coach Mike Vrabel is another person whom Quessenberry became close with during his cancer battle. Vrabel was linebackers coach and defensive coordinator for the Texans while Quessenberry was there. Vrabel respected how Quessenberry did whatever he could to help the team while he was sick and also took time to help the coach's son Tyler, who is now a starting left tackle at Boston College.

"He was acting as basically a coach and was being held accountable to the O-line coach,” Vrabel said. “He helped with the young guys, he helped with meetings. In the time, Tyler would be around lifting and talked to him about a position change. It was something that Quess took really seriously and came to him very easy to be able to help and coach. Tyler just took in everything that he was teaching and coaching.”

23 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I’m rooting for him until Lewan comes back.... then I’ve got other plans 

It rhymes with premission 

I said IMO I feel Lewan is the most overrated player on our team. He is considered a top key piece like Tannehill, AJ Brown, Derrick Henry, Kevin Byard...But I feel out of all those players we can still keep stride without him the most. Said it a few weeks ago. And atleast we dont have to worry about penalties, although he has gotten better at that.

2 hours ago, NFL2K5 said:

I said IMO I feel Lewan is the most overrated player on our team. He is considered a top key piece like Tannehill, AJ Brown, Derrick Henry, Kevin Byard...But I feel out of all those players we can still keep stride without him the most. Said it a few weeks ago. And atleast we dont have to worry about penalties, although he has gotten better at that.

At this point that title goes to Byard. Lewan isn't his prime form since, maybe since his PED bout, but he is still an very good player.

10 minutes ago, prine06 said:

At this point that title goes to Byard. Lewan isn't his prime form since, maybe since his PED bout, but he is still an very good player.

This year Byard been quiet. But last year he had 8 ints, year before 4 and before that 5. I'm sure qbs are staying away from him. I'd rather worry about replacing Lewan than Byard in our secondary. Or I should say I'm more comfortable as a fan missin Lewan than If we were missing Byard. I mean have we looked any worse on the line without Lewan? Anytime he has been missing you never really see a huge drop off.