TitansGuru

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally collected them all. LFG.

I'm really hopeful they cut Humphries and keep Davis with the lower salary cap next year.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GLinks said:

That was even better than the Buffalo game. To me, it’s the most satisfying win of the season.

Oh this was definitely better than that.  Going into Indy, a must win game for both teams coming off another road victory?  After what happened two weeks ago?  This was gigantic.  The Buffalo game was more of an emotional game because of the COVID situation.  They weren’t losing to anyone that night.  Buffalo just happened to be the opponent.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

The first game was headed in the same direction until the Titans imploded 

Yeah a 12 yard punt and blocked punt. Colts should have been more concerned how they won the first game rather than how titans lost. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I don't get why he can't admit the team is good with a bad defense. They are 8-3 and have quality wins over the Colts, Ravens, and Bills. 

He even scoffed at me pointing out how the Seahawks are universally considered at least a good team and their defense is worse than ours. Dude is stubborn as all hell. 

7 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

5C1B99F9-7A0E-44BE-92CC-83C7FE623D43.thumb.jpeg.5eae262ad4e6a375786b54c6cf54f17d.jpeg

You’re a weirdo dude.

for those wondering the pic is neither me or anyone I know. I had wondered when he sent similar pics to other posters 

Edited by Tnasty
Ok

• Jonboy unpinned this topic