Open letter to Politics Board Republicans.

Number9

@Mercalius  @SleepingTitan  @Little Earl  @El Guapo  @everybody else who supports Trump ideology.

We the people...  Those three words are what has kept us together as a country since 1776.  In order to form a more perfect union...*  We are now in a difficult place.  Donald Trump has brought out the worst in American citizens.  He has heightened our differences with each other and our anger toward one another.  The US Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases receives constant death threats to him and his family.  Trump supporters have shown up at vote counting offices with rifles.  A Republican, Gabriel Sterling, the Voting Systems Manager for the Georgia Secretary of State's office, said that he has had to deal with "multiple attempted hacks of my emails, police protection around my home" and threats.

The top Republican leadership continues to support the foolish claims of Donald Trump.  It's hurting America.  It's hurting Republicans.

Don't you guys think it's time to stop this bullshit?  Do you think it's time to say it's wrong to hurt the country just because a candidate lost an election?  I have tried to have conversations with all people for years.  I see and admit fault in people I support.  If one of them was doing damage to this country I love, I would stand up and say something.  

It's time.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let us consider the most significant accomplishments of Trump's leadership: Deliberately undermined society's faith in mainstream news media outlets while also promoting social media and undergr

That was never about overturning the election back to Hillary, lol.

To make a football analogy:      We're at the two-minute warning in the fourth quarter and Trump's team is losing 140-7.        After throwing ten interceptions and punting on first down rep

Posted Images

I didnt see any comments about accepting the results over the last 4 years when the whole collusion hoax and millions of dollars spent over an attempt to overturn the election.

Trump will leave. Biden will fuck things up- immigration, economy, Iran, etc.  Progressives will be pissed off they will not have a meaningful tole. Midterms will be a Republican landslide. All good.

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Well they helped craft the Senate Intelligence report that was way more scathing than the Mueller report so they know. 

The Republicans have a big problem, Trump is more popular than they are and they need them to win elections, at least for now. 

As for Trump supporters they don't care that Trump is a criminal and a traitor and/or they are simply too fucking stupid to know because they are misinformed. 

I’m really hoping they lose the senate races because people don’t show up or write in Trump. It will be the cherry. 

18 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Well they helped craft the Senate Intelligence report that was way more scathing than the Mueller report so they know. 

The Republicans have a big problem, Trump is more popular than they are and they need them to win elections, at least for now. 

As for Trump supporters they don't care that Trump is a criminal and a traitor and/or they are simply too fucking stupid to know because they are misinformed. 

So much hate inside of you. It must suck being you.

Thank the Lord you were dumb enough to give enough info to know exactly where you live/work so the Grayson County Sheriff knows how to find you. Get some help.

6 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I didnt see any comments about accepting the results over the last 4 years when the whole collusion hoax and millions of dollars spent over an attempt to overturn the election.

Trump will leave. Biden will fuck things up- immigration, economy, Iran, etc.  Progressives will be pissed off they will not have a meaningful tole. Midterms will be a Republican landslide. All good.

Barak Obama(D) started the transition process right away.  George Bush(R) started it immediately.  The same thing the other presidents have done.  They didn't do anything remotely similar to Trump saying he's not accepting the election.  They even recounted the votes for him in a red state.  I am sincerely talking about what is way pass normal behavior.  He's hurting our country.  He's hurting your country.  

The vote.  That's America.  

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Thank the Lord you were dumb enough to give enough info to know exactly where you live/work so the Grayson County Sheriff knows how to find you. Get some help.

Thanks for sharing.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, LongTimeFan said:

Sounds like a threat.