Matt Patricia and GM Bob Quinn fired by Lions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In before someone calls for Patricia to be the Titans DC next season, don't want him anywhere near this franchise he is an abrasive figure who has an over complicated defense that has failed when not

Why would you want Matt Patricia as the DC?  I don’t get it.  He’s proven nothing and everyone knows when you’re in NE you’re doing what Belichick tells you to do.

I think Andy Reid should hire Patricia.  Then they could start their own Sumo wrestling team.  Or scare the crap out of every KC buffet owner when they walk through the door.

I need a Lions fan (or at least someone who has followed this team closely for a while) to tell us what is wrong with the organization.  They just can't seem to string together any success.  Then throw in all of the failed branches of the Belichick coaching tree - it looks like it is Belichick the GM (with his HC oversight) plus Brady that was the engine of the Patriots dynasty.  

Edited by CreepingDeath
17 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

In before someone calls for Patricia to be the Titans DC next season, don't want him anywhere near this franchise he is an abrasive figure who has an over complicated defense that has failed when not under the Belichick umbrella.

I really don't want him either. But is there any possible way he would be worse than Vrabel? Honest question lol.

17 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

In before someone calls for Patricia to be the Titans DC next season, don't want him anywhere near this franchise he is an abrasive figure who has an over complicated defense that has failed when not under the Belichick umbrella.

Vrabel.

32 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

Doesn't surprise me. If Jim Caldwell was fired after actually making the playoffs, no way was Patricia going to survive this year. In fact the State of Michigan might need to fire all their football coaches. Harbaugh hasn't done crap in Ann Arbor lol.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Why would you want Matt Patricia as the DC?  I don’t get it.  He’s proven nothing and everyone knows when you’re in NE you’re doing what Belichick tells you to do.

Which defensive coordinator that conforms with the New England defensive scheme that Vrabel invariably will run is a better option?

I can definitely see an argument for Crennel. 

And just so everyone is clear - Mike Mularkey would sooner run the Chip Kelly offensive scheme than Vrabel would run another defensive scheme (such as Wade Phillips or the DLB scheme or the Gregg Williams scheme or whatever) 

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

Which defensive coordinator that conforms with the New England defensive scheme that Vrabel invariably will run is a better option?

I can definitely see an argument for Crennel. 

And just so everyone is clear - Mike Mularkey would sooner run the Chip Kelly offensive scheme than Vrabel would run another defensive scheme (such as Wade Phillips or the DLB scheme or the Gregg Williams scheme or whatever) 

I don’t want either to be honest.  Crennel is too old and Patricia is terrible.