Texans Releasing Kenny Stills

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your an idiot

Funny to call someone an idiot when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Guts said:

Its the internet dude, no one cares. YOU'RE an idiot to for defending him. 

I'm not defending anyone.  I wouldn't cut Humphries and never said I would.  Instead, I pointed out how funny it is for someone to accuse someone else of idiocy, while not understanding basic grammar. 

Ideally, we could all debate like adults, but too often on here a dissenting opinion is ridiculed for being dumb rather than being discredited on merit.  Either discredit the idea or ignore it.  No need to call names...especially if you appear fairly ignorant while doing so.

38 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

I'm not defending anyone.  I wouldn't cut Humphries and never said I would.  Instead, I pointed out how funny it is for someone to accuse someone else of idiocy, while not understanding basic grammar. 

Ideally, we could all debate like adults, but too often on here a dissenting opinion is ridiculed for being dumb rather than being discredited on merit.  Either discredit the idea or ignore it.  No need to call names...especially if you appear fairly ignorant while doing so.

Its a fan forum, no one cares enough to constantly type with proper grammar. 

We only care when posters have terrible takes regarding this team.

7 hours ago, NFL2K5 said:

@Jonboy @Jamalisms @OILERMAN Just wanted to bring it to y'alls attention that I have nothing to do with the derailment of this thread. Lol

OH NO PEOPLE TALKED OFF TOPIC IN A THREAD!

CUNT ANUS CARROT FUCK SHIT!

HORSE COCK!

See no one fucking cares.

67ha5br1xh111.png

4 hours ago, IowaOiler said:

You don't care enough to disprove them on merit, though...only to name call.  "Your" obviously, highly 

Look back through the forum bud, I asked your buddy to elaborate on his stance which he could not. Would you like to elaborate for him?

41 minutes ago, Guts said:

Look back through the forum bud, I asked your buddy to elaborate on his stance which he could not. Would you like to elaborate for him?

Lolol still bothers you huh? If only you had a brain and could go back to page 1 and see my posts in regards to this subject you would have my answer. However, you insist on hijacking this post and arguing over an opinion. Shows how simple minded and snow flakish you truly are LOL.

25 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Lolol still bothers you huh? If only you had a brain and could go back to page 1 and see my posts in regards to this subject you would have my answer. However, you insist on hijacking this post and arguing over an opinion. Shows how simple minded and snow flakish you truly are LOL.

I asked you what role Humphries plays and what role Stills would play in this offense, which you are still unable to answer.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Stills would be intriguing in Raymond's role but likely not enough snaps to justify paying him 5 games worth of 6.75M. 

@NFL2K5 someone gets it, you clearly don't. 

@oldschool would love to get someone in the mold of Will Fuller or Kenny Stills in Raymond's role. I think a bigger body speed threat that can play all downs would make this offense less predictable. 

Edited by Guts
2 hours ago, Guts said:

Maybe you need to reread the forum, kiddo, since the only thing I've said about the opinion you oppose, is that I oppose it too.  

The problem I have is that you called someone dumb for having an opinion different than your own, while also fucking up the grammar to bring your own intelligence into serious question.  I find that funny, and perfectly illustrative of anti-intellectualist debating...and it's akin to another anti-intellectual debate tactic...placing the burden of evidence on the opposition while not providing any yourself.  Guess who just pulled that themselves?  

14 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

Maybe you need to reread the forum, kiddo, since the only thing I've said about the opinion you oppose, is that I oppose it too.  

The problem I have is that you called someone dumb for having an opinion different than your own, while also fucking up the grammar to bring your own intelligence into serious question.  I find that funny, and perfectly illustrative of anti-intellectualist debating...and it's akin to another anti-intellectual debate tactic...placing the burden of evidence on the opposition while not providing any yourself.  Guess who just pulled that themselves?  

I'm not the one making idiotic claims without supporting facts. You seem pretty offended over one grammatical error, when their are multiple on a daily basis on this site. 

14c.gif

Edited by Guts
12 minutes ago, Guts said:

I'm not the one making idiotic claims without supporting facts. You seem pretty offended over one grammatical error, when their are multiple on a daily basis on this site. 

I'm not offended at all.  Just happen to find it funny when one person accuses another of being an idiot, while making a grammatical mistake.  

Solution...don't call people idiots for having a different opinion.