Jonboy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your an idiot

Funny to call someone an idiot when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

How much is Humpheries guaranteed? Dudes been a no show since day 1. You dump the more expensive guy with less production. I think Stills is also better at blocking and is definitely more consistent. Catchability might be the same. But Hump is Injury prone also. Id take Stills over him, and plus as others said, him and Tanney have a connection. And Vaccaro was in NO with Stills years back so there is a little more familiarity.

This guy is staggeringly dumb.

43 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

What we need is for Stills to pull a Suggs from last year and demand to not get claimed by any other team than the Titans lol. Maybe that’ll scare off a couple of teams.

As I recall, that didn't work like Suggs expected.  He wanted the Ravens, got picked by the Chiefs anyway and got a Super Bowl ring there.

3 hours ago, Guts said:

Its the internet dude, no one cares. YOU'RE an idiot to for defending him. 

I'm not defending anyone.  I wouldn't cut Humphries and never said I would.  Instead, I pointed out how funny it is for someone to accuse someone else of idiocy, while not understanding basic grammar. 

Ideally, we could all debate like adults, but too often on here a dissenting opinion is ridiculed for being dumb rather than being discredited on merit.  Either discredit the idea or ignore it.  No need to call names...especially if you appear fairly ignorant while doing so.

38 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

I'm not defending anyone.  I wouldn't cut Humphries and never said I would.  Instead, I pointed out how funny it is for someone to accuse someone else of idiocy, while not understanding basic grammar. 

Ideally, we could all debate like adults, but too often on here a dissenting opinion is ridiculed for being dumb rather than being discredited on merit.  Either discredit the idea or ignore it.  No need to call names...especially if you appear fairly ignorant while doing so.

Its a fan forum, no one cares enough to constantly type with proper grammar. 

We only care when posters have terrible takes regarding this team.

5 hours ago, Guts said:

Its a fan forum, no one cares enough to constantly type with proper grammar. 

We only care when posters have terrible takes regarding this team.

You don't care enough to disprove them on merit, though...only to name call.  "Your" obviously, highly intellectual.

4 hours ago, IowaOiler said:

You don't care enough to disprove them on merit, though...only to name call.  "Your" obviously, highly 

Look back through the forum bud, I asked your buddy to elaborate on his stance which he could not. Would you like to elaborate for him?

25 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Lolol still bothers you huh? If only you had a brain and could go back to page 1 and see my posts in regards to this subject you would have my answer. However, you insist on hijacking this post and arguing over an opinion. Shows how simple minded and snow flakish you truly are LOL.

I asked you what role Humphries plays and what role Stills would play in this offense, which you are still unable to answer.