Texans Releasing Kenny Stills

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He might go through waivers just because of his salary. But I’d look to add him and put Batson back on PS.

I'd dump Raymond before Batson.  They have different skill sets but I think Batson offers more value to the roster than Raymond.  I'd dump Westbrook-Ikine before either of those guys though.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your an idiot

Funny to call someone an idiot when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Posted Images

Just now, NFL2K5 said:

How much is Humpheries guaranteed? Dudes been a no show since day 1. I think Still is better at blocking and is definitely more consistent. Catchability might be the same. But Hump is Injury prone also. Id take Stills over him, and plus as others said, him and Tanney have a connection. And Vaccaro was in NO with Stills years back so there is a little more familiarity.

He's a vest vet.  His entire salary is guaranteed. Nothing is gained by cutting him at this point.

2 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Ummmm I was talking football. You're the one calling names and being irrelevant to the thread. I gave my opinion on what I think we should do. Lol grow up child.

Your opinion is dumb. You clearly don't see the value of Humphries or that Kenny Stills wouldn't even be playing the same role as his.

Edited by Guts

1 minute ago, NFL2K5 said:

Now you're trying to argue and derail the thread even more than you have and make it about you. Stay on topic child. Narcissism at its best.

You must be a Trump supporter, all talk no evidence to back up your silly claims. While Hump hasn't lived up to his contract thus far, dude has been clutch on some pretty key victories for us. Do you watch the games at all? 

2 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Now you're trying to argue and derail the thread even more than you have and make it about you. Stay on topic child. Narcissism at its best.

Oh please educate me why you would release Humphries for Kenny Stills. I would love to read this. Especially when they would serve different roles. Stills could still be added to this team if he passes waivers and have a significant role. 

13 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

You are clueless. No NFL contract is fully guaranteed. & Meh he is only in year 2 of a 4 year 36 mill contract. Only 19 mill was guaranteed. 9×4=36. Dumping him now you roughly save 18 mill. Then sign Stills for the rest of the year. Better production and you save some moolah. Besides, I could see us cutting him after this year. His production, or lack thereof is not worth 2 more years.

Did you miss the part where I said.....at this point?

His salary for the rest of this year is guaranteed because he's a vest vet.  I never said his entire contract was guaranteed.

Now you are trying to switch the argument to what would be saved in future years.

Clueless.