• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I treat this like a badge of honour

Then Tannehill is some kind of genius 

Rasskass always a day late, dollar short....

Posted Images

• Jonboy pinned this topic

The Lions are such a train wreck. After last week’s shut out and how this game has started, Matt Patricia might not finish the season. I hope he’s still the coach when we play the Lions.

Edit: The Texans are also a train wreck. 

Edited by titaninpgh

23 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

Thank God the Texans are basically out of it. They are such a dangerous team with their pass offense. 

I truly hope our last game against them is meaningless.

Very true. The Texans are such a funny organization. At one point, they had Kyle Shanahan, Matt LaFleur, Robert Saleh,  and Vrabel on their coaching staff. Yet, they gave full organizational control to O'Brien who ended up destroying their franchise.

31 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Very true. The Texans are such a funny organization. At one point, they had Kyle Shanahan, Matt LaFleur, Robert Saleh,  and Vrabel on their coaching staff. Yet, they gave full organizational control to O'Brien who ended up destroying their franchise.

Their brutal early schedule killed them, but I think they only lose one more (@ Indy) and finish 8-8. 

When Watson is playing like this, they're tough to beat. We have zero chance of slowing them down.

Edited by kgsTitan

How is patritica still employed ? Guy is terrible. Doesn’t understand situations, terrible clock management, terrible decision maker. InstsD of taking 2 and goal and back them up 10 yards back to the 20 he declines and gives them a shorter field. They fired Caldwell who went 9-7. Shitty, shitty organization and if I was a rookie I would not want to play for them till they found better structure 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic