Ravens/Steelers (Update 2: Now Scheduled for Wednesday)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, well, well...what do we have here?   How many more before Juju deletes his tweet?

What a baby.... 262K dead Americans and you are worried about your game being moved a few days? Get some perspective.

Lamar Jackson just tested positive.    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The Steelers players are some Whiney bitches. First of all they get one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year because their future HOF QB had to miss all year last year so their record didn’t reflect true team talent. Now they are bitching about no longer having to play a division game on a holiday and a short week. Heaven forbid they spend thanksgiving with their families and also get to have a full week of recovery and practice before they play a division game. 

They were still second in their division.   They had the Broncos instead of the Chiefs, so clearly that was favorable, but the flipside is that they got the Bills instead of the Patriots.  Most believe the Bills are the superior team this year.

I think the bigger factor is that they got the NFC East which is four games against bad teams.  The AFC South also has two horrible teams in the Texans and the Jags.  All in all, they have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.  

And, your overall point stands about them whining.  I understood earlier this year.  I really did.  I even understand this one to a degree, but I doubt they would be complaining if their team was the one that had the issue.

23 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The Steelers players are some Whiney bitches. First of all they get one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year because their future HOF QB had to miss all year last year so their record didn’t reflect true team talent. Now they are bitching about no longer having to play a division game on a holiday and a short week. Heaven forbid they spend thanksgiving with their families and also get to have a full week of recovery and practice before they play a division game. 

The NFL is against them though 😒

Living in Steeler country and fans are already bitching about the game being rescheduled.

Edited by Guts
38 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The Steelers players are some Whiney bitches. First of all they get one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year because their future HOF QB had to miss all year last year so their record didn’t reflect true team talent.

You know how many games on a team's schedule are based on last year's record? Two, that's it.

So how can the Steelers have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL because Roethlisberger was hurt last year? :rolleyes: