Titans Make Flurry of Roster Moves: Sambrailo/Brown to IR; Daniel Waived

tgo

He was cut, cleared waivers and signed to the PS. He’s protected this week, and I’m sure after the flurry of moves has been made and they know whose ready or not for action this week out of the Adoree, Fulton, Evans,Smith , Long crew they will make a decision to activate to Compton again to the 53. It would likely come at the risk of one of the strictly ST guys like Perry, Bates or a guy I’ve been super nonimpressed with on ST or anytime he’s forced into actual duty Dzubnar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is Adoree?

Good to see they designated Fulton to return something that was on the cards when he was spotted working out on the third field last week.   Wouldn't be crazy to think Fulton plays before Ad

In his last 3 games Foreman has 14 carriers for 30 yards. He was a street free agent for a reason. He’s easily replaceable.

1 hour ago, TWR said:

He was cut, cleared waivers and signed to the PS. He’s protected this week, and I’m sure after the flurry of moves has been made and they know whose ready or not for action this week out of the Adoree, Fulton, Evans,Smith , Long crew they will make a decision to activate to Compton again to the 53. It would likely come at the risk of one of the strictly ST guys like Perry, Bates or a guy I’ve been super nonimpressed with on ST or anytime he’s forced into actual duty Dzubnar

Anybody else wonder why in the world Dzubnar is in on goal line packages? It literally doesn’t make any sense and he adds nothing to those packages.

6 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Active Roster Currently:

QB - Tannehill, Woodside

RB - Henry, Blasingame, McNichols, Foreman, Perry

WR - Brown, Davis, Humphries, Batson, Raymond, Westbrook

TE - Smith, Firkser, Swain

OL - Quessenberry, Saffold, Jones, Davis, Kelly, Brewer, Wilson, Douglas

DL - Simmons, Jones, Tart, Crawford, Dickerson, Murchison
OLB - Landry, Roberson

ILB - Evans, Bates, Dzubnar

CB - Butler, Borders, King, C. Jackson, Milton, A. Jackson

S - Byard, Vaccaro, Hooker, Kalu

K - Gostkowski

P - 

LS - Orzech

Obviously huge depth holes at OLB and ILB. Gotta hope Long is back and in game shape to help out.

What happened to Mycole Pruitt?

42 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Anybody else wonder why in the world Dzubnar is in on goal line packages? It literally doesn’t make any sense and he adds nothing to those packages.

He’s usually blocked like 5 yards into the endzone or way out of the play. Every time i see him out there I immediately expect the worst

Edited by TWR

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

Shitty game day roster management?  It's isn't confined to Dzubnar.  We've seen Bates play some snaps on D as well (difference is Bates isn't as awful as Dzubnar, but again Dzubnar should not be put in that position). I think they devote too many spots to strictly/mainly ST players and when injuries hit; they are forced to play that ST player in meaningful situations.  Same with Kalu.

As much as I think Compton is a limited player athlethically, he knows how to play the position.

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

As much as I think Compton is a limited player athlethically, he knows how to play the position.

Brown and Evans were on BWTB before Compton rejoined the team. They basically said that Dzunbar had replaced Compton as the smartest LB on the team, that he knew all the answers to whatever the coach asked. So I think both Compton and Dzunbar just have major athletic limitations. 

10 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

I’m sure the staff has no idea what they are doing putting him out there...

2 hours ago, japan said:

I’m sure the staff has no idea what they are doing putting him out there...

I'm sure if we had the privilege of sitting down with the staff and they were able to explain their thought process behind some of the decisions they made/make, it would make total sense. Without that though, we're left to simply use our judgment to try and figure out why they do some of these things. The staff is obvious far more knowledgable but they certainly aren't infallible and this year in particular have made a lot of moves that didn't exactly pan out.