Dallas Cowboys Cancel Practice Due to Coach’s Medical Event (UPDATE #3 : HE REALLY IS DEAD!!!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Death smiles at us all, all you can do is smile back!

are you going to stalk the players on social media and look out for suicidal comments?

As a guy in his early 40's it is getting tougher to laugh at an "old" guy in his mid 50's dying...   I wish his family well in this difficult time. 😞

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

sounds like he may have abruptly died at the facility? Pretty jarring, I can see why they cancelled practice if this is the case. 

Sounding like it was a heart attack. It can be quite traumatizing to see CPR done on someone in the field, especially one who dies in a familiar environment. It’s gonna be a rough road for a lot of people in that organization. 

22 minutes ago, oldschool said:

are you going to stalk the players on social media and look out for suicidal comments?

Fuckin gen z man!!! My gen folk would never post that suicidal shit to their grams. So far I’ve only Twitter stalked Jen Vrabel, and the entertainment was totally worth it while it lasted. 

Also, the self-awareness in this tease coming from a self-described old schooler who literally spends all day stalking anonymous posters’ hot take track records on a sports message board. (Not to mention the TR addiction leading to immersing in the politics forum of a sports message board.) And I’m noting the likes from tgo, whose lifeblood is twitter, who knows the intimate details of assistant coaches’ backstories. Appreciate you both, but the irony!

Edited by titaninpgh
2 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Fuckin gen z man!!! My gen folk would never post that suicidal shit to their grams. So far I’ve only Twitter stalked Jen Vrabel, and the entertainment was totally worth it while it lasted. 

Also, the self-awareness in this tease coming from a self-described old schooler who literally spends all day stalking anonymous posters’ hot take track records on a sports message board. And I’m noting the likes from tgo, whose lifeblood is twitter, who knows the intimate details of assistant coaches’ backstories. Appreciate you both, but the irony!

Someone's gotta do it!

I think, more accurately, my lifeblood is political news and Titans football though. I couldn't care less what the average Joe says on Twitter. Don't even follow football players actually, just the reporters (who are, on occasion, garbage at their jobs). 

Edited by tgo