Browns Game May be Flexed

Jonboy

22 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Smith is him trying to say Kyler Murray is no different than anyone named Smith or Jones.

Apparently he's one of those long-time redneck Tennessee posters who gets their television service from one of those huge satellite dishes in a dirt lot next to a trailer home we used to see in movies back before flat screens were invented.  He only gets 2 (fuzzy) channels and one of them shows the Titans every week.  The other usually shows the Cowboys or another big market team.

Really though, Murray's draw has nothing to do with the west coast.  Arizona is a desert and California doesn't give a fuck where he's from.  The bottom line is he's the most exciting player in the league right now and those games are fun as hell to watch regardless of the type of football being played.

But hey, cherry pick some stats and say he's not fun to watch.  Dude is on pace to throw for 4,200 yards, 30 TD.  Not a bad season but he's also on pace to rush for 1,000 yards and 16 TD's on top of that.  LOL that's never been seen before in league history.

I understood his Smith reference. I just wanted to see him rant some more. Way to spoil the fun! 

Murray is a draw for the West Coast on night games because of the timing of the games. A 7:30 East Coast game means people in the West won’t get home until after the game is close to half and won’t watch. I’m of course basing this on California. The East Coast on the other hand is much more die hard when it comes to football. If it’s entertaining they’ll watch. 

ETA: I guess this doesn’t apply to Sunday games. I’m okay with that. I’ll stick with the original premise that the East and South will watch anyone while the West has better things to do in the winter than watch football unless it’s really entertaining, especially if it’s a team relative to their own time zone. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol at this thread. 

Well it just happened less than 5 weeks ago....   But yeah I probably would’ve remembered it had it happened 15 years ago as well.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, scine09 said:

I definitely think Murray is a bigger draw but I think people would rather see the Henry stiff-arm sending defenders flying onto the sideline or 99 yard run than anything Murray will do.

DOES NOT COMPUTE...

20 hours ago, abenjami said:

Apparently he's one of those long-time redneck Tennessee posters who gets their television service from one of those huge satellite dishes in a dirt lot next to a trailer home we used to see in movies back before flat screens were invented.  He only gets 2 (fuzzy) channels and one of them shows the Titans every week.  The other usually shows the Cowboys or another big market team.

Yep, that's me!  Have you not bothered to see that I practically list my home address in NYC in my profile?  You know, the NYC that is the CAPITAL OF THE GODDAMNED WORLD?!

I live and breathe here.  You don't do shit.  Muppet.

20 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I understood his Smith reference. I just wanted to see him rant some more. Way to spoil the fun! 

Murray is a draw for the West Coast on night games because of the timing of the games. A 7:30 East Coast game means people in the West won’t get home until after the game is close to half and won’t watch. I’m of course basing this on California. The East Coast on the other hand is much more die hard when it comes to football. If it’s entertaining they’ll watch. 

ETA: I guess this doesn’t apply to Sunday games. I’m okay with that. I’ll stick with the original premise that the East and South will watch anyone while the West has better things to do in the winter than watch football unless it’s really entertaining, especially if it’s a team relative to their own time zone. 

Dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on the Interwebs.  People in the west have better things to do than those of us in the east and south?  WTF?!  Where the fuck do you live, Missouri?  Nebraska?  There are 47 other states in which I'd choose to reside other than California/Washington/Oregon.

Piss off.

Murray is the bigger draw. It's about sizzle. I would expect it to be the ARI game, especially with it being a divisonal matchup. Titans are considered to be a boring team. Same with the Browns, especially without Odell. 

Edited by socaltitan

On 11/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, abenjami said:

What evidence have you offered that more people would rather watch the Titans than the Cards?

Dude, I'm a Titans fan and I'd rather watch the Murray and the Cardinals.

Are you watching him today or are you a liar?  Just say whatever it takes to “win” an online discussion?

On 11/24/2020 at 9:10 AM, scine09 said:

I don't see it.  Rams-Cardinals to me is a bigger draw than Browns-Titans.  The records are pretty much the same at this point but the Browns/Titans don't have a draw like Kyler Murray.

You think Kyler Murray is more of a draw than Derrick Henry at this point?

Just now, OILERMAN said:

He is to the casual observer

In terms of real football and offense the Titans are far and away better 

I can agree with that but that wasn't the original argument. The question was who would draw a higher rating which is geared toward the casual fan. Its Murray hands down.