Jonboy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol at this thread. 

Well it just happened less than 5 weeks ago....   But yeah I probably would’ve remembered it had it happened 15 years ago as well.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don't see it.  Rams-Cardinals to me is a bigger draw than Browns-Titans.  The records are pretty much the same at this point but the Browns/Titans don't have a draw like Kyler Murray.

Rams Cards might be protected by Fox.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Rams Cards might be protected by Fox.

It won’t because it’s a 4:05 game on at the same time as Giants-Seahawks which will get a larger share because of NYC and the surrounding areas.  Not sure why FOX would protect a game going to few markets.

Edited by scine09

15 minutes ago, scine09 said:

It won’t because it’s a 4:05 game on at the same time as Giants-Seahawks which will get a larger share because of NYC and the surrounding areas.  Not sure why FOX would protect a game going to few markets.

I don't know. The Giants suck even if they bring the NYC market. You could easily argue the Rams offset that with the LA market and then throw in the fact Murray is popular, easy to see why Rams Cards would be more of a draw.

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I don't know. The Giants suck even if they bring the NYC market. You could easily argue the Rams offset that with the LA market and then throw in the fact Murray is popular, easy to see why Rams Cards would be more of a draw.

I don’t think it would be the Rams because they play the Patriots on Thursday night that next week.

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Yeah except for the fact that the Giants right now might be the favorites to win their own division, which is hard to believe.

6 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

I don’t think it would be the Rams because they play the Patriots on Thursday night that next week.

That's a good point but we've seen that happen before.  The Saints did it a few years ago.  I remember Baltimore having to do it as well.  The fact that the game is in Arizona though might deter it a bit.

Just now, scine09 said:

Yeah except for the fact that the Giants right now might be the favorites to win their own division, which is hard to believe.

That division is so bad I am only keeping track of it to see what crap record makes the playoffs.

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

I don't see it.  Rams-Cardinals to me is a bigger draw than Browns-Titans.  The records are pretty much the same at this point but the Browns/Titans don't have a draw like Kyler Murray.

Don’t ever disrespect the King like that.