Transition Formally Ascertained by GSA

She probably had to go to him to say she'd spend time in jail for this eventually if it isnt finished.

There's a catch somewhere.. some hidden trick they have going. Probably possibly to gain intel from the biden camp or to gain trust to leave people in place.

Edited by titanruss
8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The House had a hearing scheduled for tomorrow on the situation. She tried to get them to delay it until next week but they refused. Presumably that pressure helped grease the skids.

She didn't want the House Sgt.-At-Arms to haul her fat ass into the House committee chambers!

31 minutes ago, titanruss said:

She probably had to go to him to say she'd spend time in jail for this eventually if it isnt finished.

There's a catch somewhere.. some hidden trick they have going. Probably possibly to gain intel from the biden camp or to gain trust to leave people in place.

Why do you think she made a point in saying she wasn't pressured to delay it? That's him telling her to do it but to own the delay instead of blaming him. That's him making her dive under the bus herself.

I envision it like this....

Aide, "Mr President, sir, uh, tremendous one, the whole GSA thing is looking bad on you"

Trump, "I'm no conceding"

Aide, "But sir, you won't be conceding, you'll just be allowing a process to go forward that will look good for you"  

Trump, "But that doesn't mean I'm conceding, right?"

Aide, "No sir.  It'll make you look good that you're willing to allow this kind of thing to happen for the sake of the country"

Trump, "But I'll still be president on Jan 20th?"

Aide, "Yes sir, tremendous one.  All this voter fraud will be proven by then and things will be back to normal.  You can then throw all the Democrats in jail for their crimes"

Trump, "Hey, that doesn't sound too bad.  Go ahead" 

Aide to himself, "Jesus H Christ"  

Edited by Rogue