Jonboy

41 minutes ago, tgo said:

Cool, so - 

Sign Newhouse, Sambrailo to IR

Sign Compton, Jayon Brown to IR

Activate David Long off Covid-IR, waive D'Onte Foreman

Waive Matt Orzech, elevate Matt Overton to roster

Waive Trevor Daniel, activate Brett Kern off IR

Then gameday activations for Tuzar Skipper and Paul Adams, with Newhouse being inactive for this week. 

Sound about right?

Will also add that Darrynton Evans could also be activated this week off IR he would of had two weeks full practice after being designated to return.

Keep an eye on Kristian Fulton as well he was spotted practicing on the third field late last week he could be designated to return at some point this week as well.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has experience playing all over the OL exactly the type of guy this team needs right now.

Cool, so -    Sign Newhouse, Sambrailo to IR   Sign Compton, Jayon Brown to IR   Activate David Long off Covid-IR, waive D'Onte Foreman   Waive Matt Orzech, ele

You forgot the part where we sacrifice a Bull to appeal to Zeus to stop the injuries.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Will also add that Darrynton Evans could also be activated this week off IR he would of had two weeks full practice after being designated to return.

Keep an eye on Kristian Fulton as well he was spotted practicing on the third field late last week he could be designated to return at some point this week as well.

Yeah, I'm thinking they'll wait on Fulton because Mabin has to be on the roster for two more games before he can be waived. 

Evans is possible, but I think they may wait one more week. I think Foreman will be the first RB to go since he doesn't play ST, followed by Perry. But both are expendable. 

6 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Yeah would assume they add at least one more LB. Kiko Alonso just got waived with a failed physical. If he could get healthy he would be worth the addition.

Other options out there include Woodyard, Nigel Bradham, or Alec Ogletree. Or they could also go after a box safety to serve as the dime LB such as Tony Jefferson, Eric Reid, Reshad Jones (unlikely as he just got arrested), Clayton Geather, or Morgan Burnett.

As for Newhouse, he is probably the best kind of addition in that he has plenty of starting experience and has played several spots. 

I think Tony Jefferson would be a great pick-up/add to the team. As he has similar measurables to Jayon & made an impact (albeit as a safety, with both the Cardinals & Ravens until getting injured in Week 5 of last year) So, titanskick....after my endorsement of your suggestion of FA Desmond King a few weeks back (who the Titans did sign), let's see if lighting strikes twice huh lol...

Edited by enigma

15 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I was going to post Marshall Newhouse as a possible guy to bring in earlier but got tied up today.  Glad to see it's in the works.

Also, what about Cordy Glenn?

I did the same lol. Read a TCU article that mentioned he still had interest in playing. 

another washed up patriots player signing sounds about right. 

53 minutes ago, enigma said:

I think Tony Jefferson would be a great pick-up/add to the team. As he has similar measurables to Jayon & made an impact (albeit as a safety, with both the Cardinals & Ravens until getting injured in Week 5 of last year) So, titanskick....after my endorsement of your suggestion of FA Desmond King a few weeks back (who the Titans did sign), let's see if lighting strikes twice huh lol...

Yeah undoubtedly he’s probably lost a little explosion since the knee injury last year, but he has always been a super physical player so I think he could hold up in the run game as well as providing solid defense against RBs and TEs. A lot depends on Vaccaro though. They are going to probably lean on him to start.

I think Justin Britt might be worth taking a look at. As he has experience at center, right tackle (& played left tackle for 3 years in college) & has spent time at left guard too. He was a salary cap cut by Seattle earlier this year...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/source-seattle-seahawks-release-starting-center-justin-britt/ar-BB13eN0w

Edited by enigma