• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Players like Lamar always have that one season where everyone believes they can sustain a career in a gimmick offense.  Those players either learn to throw from the pocket or implode as NFL defenses t

We've seen this before with Roman and this was predictable. He built a Superbowl caliber offense with Kaepernick and made that QB look pretty damn good. It didn't last, and teams adapted and totally s

No way. They would already have to have had a potential replacement on the roster by this season. RG3 should probably get another shot somewhere but he's not good enough to do anything with that group

2 hours ago, Thrill said:

I don’t want to full on criticize Lamar’s intelligence since I don’t know the guy, but he throws a good ball and is the most athletic qb in the league but somehow has been garbage this year. The fact that he’s played this bad this year is pretty damning to his ability to read nfl defenses.

It's his arm talent that I saw getting him yesterday,  He lacks touch. 

8 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I wonder if he still thinks we only won because they "slept" on us. He's an excuse maker that can't will his team to victory when they need him most. Glad I didn't jump on the bandwagon when people were saying they'd rather have him than Mahomes LMAO. 

Even in the pregame interview they asked him this was a revenge game for him. He said no and kind of mumbled about people focusing and holding onto the ball. As if that was the reason they lost. 

2 hours ago, Thrill said:

I don’t want to full on criticize Lamar’s intelligence since I don’t know the guy, but he throws a good ball and is the most athletic qb in the league but somehow has been garbage this year. The fact that he’s played this bad this year is pretty damning to his ability to read nfl defenses.

I think most of his throws are predetermined or developed after a scramble and not really an intended route. 

It's legit a high school offense

7 hours ago, Yoshimitsu said:

Players like Lamar always have that one season where everyone believes they can sustain a career in a gimmick offense.  Those players either learn to throw from the pocket or implode as NFL defenses take away their running options.  It's super telling when Jackson couldn't complete passes against our swiss cheese defense. 

Yeah it’s crazy lol. Every few years when one of these gimmicky boys come along everybody blows their load thinking they’re shoe ins for the HoF lol. People never learn.

Couldnt handle the Mahomes or Lamer talk lol. One making real plays looking like a combo of Rodgers and Marino, the other looking like VY and Michael Vick lol.

Edited by TheBukafax