Rogue

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot 

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Why are Titans fans such redneck line dancing fair weather country music dumb fucks??  I'm still very surprised Nashville even has a team.  One of the hottest covid spots in the entire United States as of three weeks ago.  Probably a bunch of anti maskers.  But again, enjoy making a deep playoff run in spite of your QB.  Ride Henry, ride!!!!!  

Do we show up on your board?

And you should probably plan on being at your parents house in 3 weeks when you guys play the Steelers...

17 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

Yup. If they don’t press vs the colts I’m going to be rattled. Hilton isn’t what he was, he’s no burner threat. Pittman and Hines are the only concerns.

I believe if Rivers quick throws are taken away, this is an easy dub.

They won't take away the quick throws.

We were up with the ball in the 4th qtr last time vs the colts.

D forced a couple FGs in first half and stopped em short of the end zone in the 3rd.

Offense just shit the bed  after that goaline stop and special teams collapsed in the 4th.

Technically the defense despite how frustrating it is did it's job.

15 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

There you are with the " plan on being at your parents house" remark again.  Just like the guy who had to use the work twat twice.  Either you don't know how to come up with new content OR you are like a parrot, repeating the same bullshit over and over again.  

I could care less if you show up at our board.  I love striking a nerve with you anti-maskers.  It's quite entertaining!  

couldn't care less.

Also, if you know anything about this message board you'd know that 95% of us hate Trump and are big on mask wearing, social distancing, etc.

31 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

LMAO.  having to use twat twice...is that the extent of your high powered vocabulary?  I didn't answer the question because it wasn't an intelligent enough question to warrant a response.  However, that may have been the most intelligent post of your tenure here.  congrats!  

Since you are so intelligent, shouldn't you use a picture of Einstein for your avatar?

6 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all."  But if it makes you feel better to call me out on something like that, more power to you guy!

I'm just saying that Nashville, as of 3 weeks ago, had turned into one of the biggest covid hot spots in the United States.  Seems to me there must be a hell of a lot of anti-maskers there.  

I wonder if the increase in Covid cases around the country is being caused by the intelligent Bills fan who is driving around to all of the Bill's opposing teams to pee on the stadium? 

29 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all."  But if it makes you feel better to call me out on something like that, more power to you guy!

I'm just saying that Nashville, as of 3 weeks ago, had turned into one of the biggest covid hot spots in the United States.  Seems to me there must be a hell of a lot of anti-maskers there.  

This board is not representative of the classic redneck southerner.  And many of us aren't even southerners.  I for one have only been there a few times and have no connection to the state.  I just root for the team.  I know many others are the same way.

And I'm pretty sure Nashville as a city actually went for Biden.  But regardless I think most people share the same sentiments as you do about masks/Trump/etc.

18 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Lol,  True.  This Bills thing is just so bizarre.  Every one of the guys points have been disproven.  We beat the shit out of Buffalo and Tannehill continues to play well.  Hard to fathom how this guy continues to show his face on here.  At least with the KC fan, they have the superior team and did end our season.

1 hour ago, RocketBills said:

LMAO.  having to use twat twice...is that the extent of your high powered vocabulary?  I didn't answer the question because it wasn't an intelligent enough question to warrant a response.  However, that may have been the most intelligent post of your tenure here.  congrats!  

T’wat did you say? I cunt hear you. 

A win in indy would be yuuuge towards the division. 

I'm hopeful since the thursday nighter went sideways in a hurry, otherwise that game was much closer than the score. 

Full week to prepare and we just played those fools so maybe Vrabel can put a good plan together. 

And since i didnt post in the ratbird game thread i'll include "lamar sucks ass" here

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Why are Bills fans such obnoxious twats? 

I find they are typically this way because they are bitter after years of almost celebrating a championship, but just never quite getting there.  Shirtless pasty white guys jump off of conversion vans onto folding tables in 20 degree weather to call attention to themselves and show the world they are die hard, but then they come to internet message boards and totally disprove that notion.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic