Colts next week

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot 

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Head to Head doesn't matter in regards to winning the division.  As of right now, the Bills would get the 3 seed and you guys would be the 5.

I assume you were at your parents house without a tv when the Titans and Tannehill embarrassed the Bills?

30 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

that's okay.  Because of the whole covid situation which had spiraled out of control for various reasons which we won't get into here, The bills had to gameplan for two different teams at the same time all week with no idea who they would be playing until the day before the game.  So I think that kinda evened the playing field just a little.   That and missing 7 key starters and I think we were both playing without a full deck of cards. .....LIke I said, I take very little away from that game and hope to get a 2nd game against the Titans in the playoffs.  This time in Buffalo.   

Just take the L we lost to the colts we ain’t making excuses 

1 hour ago, Tnasty said:

Any of the more astute football minds on the forum know why they continue to play so far off? 

Is it as simple as the coaches dont want the corners to get beat deep? Or are they trying to coach the guys to break forward so they have an easier time to read the qbs eyes? 

I dont get how you can see your defense get shallacked week to week and just be ok with it. 

With some defensive coverages, you simply have to play off. Running a palm coverage for example, the CB can't make the proper reads in press coverage. With that said, they are not always running palms, but may be trying to give the illusion that they may.  

Some of it is due to the coverage call. If your responsibility is deep third, you can't get caught pressing and have another receiver run by you. Some of the problem is the coverage call in relation to down and distance. Bowen has to learn to balance risk vs reward in certain situations. 

Rivers' arm isn't shot, he has always heaved balls in the air and dropped them into spots accurately. I was skeptical it would translate without a WR corps of 6'5" jumpers high pointing them like he seemed to always have in SD, but he's doing fine with what he has in IND.

Also if the Titans do make the playoffs, they'll be lucky to field a team at this rate. Surely the injuries have to start slowing down. 

17 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Rivers' arm isn't shot, he has always heaved balls in the air and dropped them into spots accurately. I was skeptical it would translate without a WR corps of 6'5" jumpers high pointing them like he seemed to always have in SD, but he's doing fine with what he has in IND.

Also if the Titans do make the playoffs, they'll be lucky to field a team at this rate. Surely the injuries have to start slowing down. 

Who didn't figure Clowney would be one... Your right though I hope it's not contagious!!

12 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s shot. I’ve seen 4 games of his this year. If the defense forces him to throw outside the numbers he simply can’t do it. 

Are fans forgetting they blew us out on our home turf,rivers is playing good enough, especially after there win against the packers, pressure is on us not on them,we need to mix the running game up a little,we need to run multiple backs to keep the defense on there hills, because everyone knows henry is getting the ball,I just hope arthur smith don't call the came to damm conservative.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic