Rogue

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot 

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting that Humphries is practicing but reportedly won't pass his concussion protocol a month after the hit against the Bengals. wonder what post concussion symptoms he is dealing with.

When it comes to concussion recoveries, practicing is a very different animal than taking hits in live fire. 

Edited by Starkiller

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting that Humphries is practicing but reportedly won't pass his concussion protocol a month after the hit against the Bengals. wonder what post concussion symptoms he is dealing with.

He’s dealing with the ‘Ex-player Vrabel being extra sensitive to concussions’ symptoms. I do respect it as much as I think Humphries tilts this game into our corner. 

3 minutes ago, japan said:

He’s dealing with the ‘Ex-player Vrabel being extra sensitive to concussions’ symptoms. I do respect it as much as I think Humphries tilts this game into our corner. 

For him to not even start practicing till 25 days after the concussion it is more than Vrabel being cautious he must of displayed some post concussion symptoms.

56 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

For him to not even start practicing till 25 days after the concussion it is more than Vrabel being cautious he must of displayed some post concussion symptoms.

I read a book long time ago talking about OL and how they played games concussed.  They would just block, wouldn't even know the down.  Guys like Big Daddy Lipscomb would be beating them on the sides of the head, they couldn't hear or know where they were.  If they put some of them cats in the game today, they would probably get arrested.

Edited by Number9

• Jonboy unpinned this topic