Rogue

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot 

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Face said:

Zero.

2 things I’ve been spot on about....forget Adoree, he’s not coming back. And Vacarro is terrible.

I don’t ever think he was good to begin with. Pees made him look better than he did last year. 

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Can anyone explain why we have higher odds of making the playoffs than the Colts?

Pretty sure it's because we've beaten the Ravens and the Colts lost to the Browns AND the Ravens, 2 teams that are both right there for the wild card spots.

So right now, we'd win any H2H with Baltimore and Indy loses the H2H with either Baltimore or Cleveland.

3 hours ago, charleytolar said:

With the cushions we were giving their receivers, he can get rid of the ball almost "immediately". 

Did you notice how much Romo was talking about this yesterday with how far we were playing off Dez?  "Easy five yards every time and no one even has to do anything!". 

There was a 3rd down play, wanna say 3rd and 7, King covering the slot but was behind the line of gain.  Slot receiver goes out, King slow to break, resulting in an easy, effortless 3rd down conversion.  Vrabel was shaking his head but I was equally shaking my head wondering WTF he thought was going to happen in that coverage.

Indy's OL is very solid, not sure we can get quick pressures with any consistency even with blitzes.  We need to change the scheme to press man and challenge Rivers to use that noodle of an arm to beat us deep.  I don't think he can do it.  Challenge him to throw short?  He'll pick us apart without breaking a sweat, just like he did last game.

Any of the more astute football minds on the forum know why they continue to play so far off? 

Is it as simple as the coaches dont want the corners to get beat deep? Or are they trying to coach the guys to break forward so they have an easier time to read the qbs eyes? 

I dont get how you can see your defense get shallacked week to week and just be ok with it. 

3 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

Any of the more astute football minds on the forum know why they continue to play so far off? 

Is it as simple as the coaches dont want the corners to get beat deep? Or are they trying to coach the guys to break forward so they have an easier time to read the qbs eyes? 

I dont get how you can see your defense get shallacked week to week and just be ok with it. 

Because we are still running a similar scheme to last year. The idea is to make the offense work for every yard and hopefully they will make a mistake. It’s also happening because of personnel. The coaches have talked about being more aggressive, but this scheme fit well against Baltimore. I think we’ll see a pretty big switch against the Colts. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Because we are still running a similar scheme to last year. The idea is to make the offense work for every yard and hopefully they will make a mistake. It’s also happening because of personnel. The coaches have talked about being more aggressive, but this scheme fit well against Baltimore. I think we’ll see a pretty big switch against the Colts. 

Yup. If they don’t press vs the colts I’m going to be rattled. Hilton isn’t what he was, he’s no burner threat. Pittman and Hines are the only concerns.

I believe if Rivers quick throws are taken away, this is an easy dub.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic