Rogue

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot 

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Trying to be neutral here, I'm not sure how someone could pick the Titans in this one.  The Colts are healthier, statistically better and the game is in Indy.  A pick for the Titans to me is more of a gut pick than someone actually analyzing what's on the field.

The fact its in Indy is meaningless due to covid restrictions on fans attending games. The Colts have a really good defense but their offense is average. If the Titans don't turn the ball over and play like they did against Baltimore they could absolutely win. Its a toss up game.

Edited by oldschool

Just now, oldschool said:

The fact its in Indy is meaningless due to covid restrictions on fans attending games.

Home teams are playing well, though.  Pretty sure the home records are better this year than they were last year.  

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s shot. I’ve seen 4 games of his this year. If the defense forces him to throw outside the numbers he simply can’t do it. 

It looks the same to me.  Like I said, it looked shot when he first played for the Chargers.

Just now, scine09 said:

It looks the same to me.  Like I said, it looked shot when he first played for the Chargers.

He used to be able to throw comebacks and at least a decent deep ball on a 9 route. Every time he’s tried the past two seasons it results in what amounts to a throwaway or a pick. 

Im not saying he’s garbage, but he’s certainly limited. The key to beating him is to use inside leverage on the outside, forcing the WRs to take an outside release, and to play press with robbers lurking over the middle, be it in man or with a pattern match zone. Also, please cover the RB out of the backfield. It’s how the Ravens dominated him. He passed 43 times for 227 yards

15 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The fact its in Indy is meaningless due to covid restrictions on fans attending games. The Colts have a really good defense but their offense is average. If the Titans don't turn the ball over and play like they did against Baltimore they could absolutely win. Its a toss up game.

Indy have had a decent amount of fans in the stadium the last few weeks

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The NFC is terrible though.  Home teams lost a combined, what, 7 games the past two weeks?

Lol wut? The AFC is better but the NFC West and South have 5 good teams between them. The AFC has a better home record but not by much. Point being homefield is not a big advantage this year.

13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Lol wut? The AFC is better but the NFC West and South have 5 good teams between them. The AFC has a better home record but not by much. Point being homefield is not a big advantage this year.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure home teams are doing better this year than last.  And the last two weeks particularly it's been pretty pronounced.

I don't think it's even close to the biggest reason that Indy should be expected to win.

I know you're not a homer so I won't treat you like one.  But look at it neutrally.  The Colts defense is elite.  The Titans defense is.....not.  I still think it's pretty bad and was bailed out by Jackson yesterday.  The Colts offense has been up and down but 3 of their last 4 games they've scored over 30 points.  They're healthy.  Tennessee has a mountain list of injuries.  I think the Titans certainly can win but there's definitely a less than 50% chance that it happens for the reasons I laid out.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic