Colts next week

Rogue

I'm kind of surprised no thread yet.  The Colts are legit.  More legit than I think we are, at least from a defensive perspective. 

It's totally on the coaches to figure a win out. Sure, big plays help, but the coaches have to figure out how to best them if we are to win the division.  

Thoughts on how we beat Indy?  

Edited by Rogue

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot 

Why do you guys even give the trolls any oxygen? Every. Time.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I'm kind of surprised no thread yet.  The Colts are legit.  More legit than I think we are, from a defensive perspective.  

Jesus H Christ this stupid tech. 

It's totally on the coaches to figure a win out. Sure, big plays help, but the coaches have to figure out how to best them if we are to win the division.  

Shots to outside the numbers in 1v1 situations.

If we play every DB ten yards off the line of scrimmage every play we lose. Tighten up the coverage, quit this bullshit of allowing dink and dunk down the field all day.

They're gonna score anyway. At least if they hit a big play or two our defense isn't completely exhausted and has more time to rest.

I'm too lazy to look it up but I believe the Colts completely dominated TOP last week. And we all know why.

Edited by Eighteen

Crazy how healthy the Colts are right now they have had a pretty stable group of players available week in and week out recently the only player of significance missing today was Braden Smith who had a minor thumb issue and will be back against us next week.

Regarding the Titans there is an enormous list of players who right now are no certainties to play next week

Saffold

Humphries

Adoree

Pruitt

Vaccaro

Murchison

Sambrailo

Long (who is currently on the covid reserve list and will be touch and go to be right for the Colts game)

Evans (who is designated to return and not officially on the 53 man roster yet)

Fulton (who was spotted working on a side field late last week and could be designated to return this week)

Kern (who is currently on short term IR but would be eligible to return against the Colts is he is fit enough to do so)

Brown (will go on season ending IR sometime this week)

48 minutes ago, Aramis said:

I was floored to see Rivers put up the stat line he did. Also from the sounds of it, Pack gave this one away?

They managed time poorly on the game tieing drive that should have been a TD the way they were rolling, and gave away a bad fumble on their OT possession in their own redzone. Colts got bailed out but played well enough to win as well.

Rivers is really slinging it well. He gets it out very quickly and accurately most of the time. Typical veteran performances where he is taking what is given and rarely seems to leave opportunities wasted. As many predicted last offseason he is really the perfect fit for that offense. If it weren't for having a QB who can put up great games on the Titans already, there'd be a little bit of RiversEnvy.

8 hours ago, Rogue said:

I'm kind of surprised no thread yet.  The Colts are legit.  More legit than I think we are, at least from a defensive perspective. 

I actually think it’s a pretty easy task. Don’t turn the ball over and play press coverage up and down the field. Force Rivers to throw outside. GB made the same mistake last night as we did thinking playing off coverage and zone would work. It plays right into Rivers strengths and doesn’t highlight the fact his arm is completely shot except over the middle of the field. 

Trying to be neutral here, I'm not sure how someone could pick the Titans in this one.  The Colts are healthier, statistically better and the game is in Indy.  A pick for the Titans to me is more of a gut pick than someone actually analyzing what's on the field.

Edited by scine09

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic