Let’s talk about Breon Borders

kyle021

23 hours ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

How can that be?  Maybe it just clicked for him in TEN or perhaps staying out of press coverage is helping his game?  He's solid out there...odd for a guy who has shown his skillset to be a journeyman. 

Between he and King, it's been a pretty good patchwork of a secondary the last couple of weeks (despite scheming inefficiencies). 

Anthony Midget was supposedly a big part of AJ Bouye developing into one of the better cbs in the league when he was with him in Houston. Its possible he may be helping Borders now in the same way. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's played really well. Grading out as elite so far on PFF and he has been passing the eye test. I love his competitiveness out there most of all. 

If everyone is healthy, Borders becomes the dime back at best (him vs Fulton).   But Borders has been an excellent addition. A huge step up over old man Joseph.

This guy has been locking receivers down since he became the starter opposite Butler. How this dude went undrafted is beyond me just watching him.    Marquise Brown had zero receptions today. N

31 minutes ago, croatian22 said:

Omg, I just read that Borders changed like 5 or 6 teams in NFL. It's just a matter of time when he will fuck up everything. God help us with him on the field

Is this a Maker account?