Jonboy

Week 11: Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

I think you may be mentally retarded. My ignore list is getting so long. I said quicker AND faster 

Your brain is drowning in acid reflux you smooth brained neanderthal 

super cringe pfp too. blocked lolz

Just now, oldschool said:

I hate Smith....

He really has called some terrible games lately. First down run, second down play action pass with only 2 long developing routes and a long developing dump off, and a 3rd down screen. Smh. 

1 minute ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

THATS the play all on 3rd down?!??  Vrabel told them they needed a very fast start and they manage 4 yards on the full drive. Yuck. 

That was on the running back. No odea if we would have got the first but he was impatient and ran inside when he had a blockers building a wall outside 

It really is amazing to see Rivers and Roethlisberger run these offenses where they just dink and dunk only needing 2 seconds to throw. It does feel like the Titans could at least try to go to something like that with so many OL injuries.

Honestly after watching college football yesterday there’s better play callers there than smith. He has no creativity, he’s bland, no balance and only goes with what he feels like the other team can’t stop instead of running a variation of the same design different play. He’s regressed more than anybody 

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

He really has called some terrible games lately. First down run, second down play action pass with only 2 long developing routes and a long developing dump off, and a 3rd down screen. Smh. 

They should have called a screen on 2nd down, not 3rd.  

Ugh.

I’ll always be a fan....

but this team has just lost it.

Lost season.

A lot of reasons...but have to stop pretending we are gonna come out of this.

Come back strong next season.