Week 11: Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Jonboy

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

you know why. Their offense is simple and predicated on Power running with occasional shots down the middle to Andrews. The Colts will absolutely isolate the Titans LBs in coverage and try to expose them. 

With luck Long will be starting and won’t be as bad as Compton. But it’s a drop off from Brown no matter what. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any day the Titans win is a good day. Beat the rat birds? Great day.

Fuck you guys....good game. Hopefully talk again in 2021.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Supdawg said:

I was surprised to see Brewer in the game yesterday. Does anyone know why he played at LG over Douglas? I didn't notice him too much so I think that means he played reasonably well. 

Brewer has definitely passed Douglas on the depth chart. At least at guard. Not sure whether they have given Brewer any time at C. 

He is undersized but clearly they love him as a technician. When they kept him on the initial 53 you knew they liked him.

And he had a good game yesterday, through he lucked out that Baltimore’s top DLs were out. Not sure how he would look going up against a guy like Buckner next week, but I want Saffold back for that. 

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

With luck Long will be starting and won’t be as bad as Compton. But it’s a drop off from Brown no matter what. 

The difference is that Long can obviously run much better and is more explosive than Compton, but Compton is better with the green dot and being assignment sound. 

But what do we do with the helmet? Give it back to Rashaan Evans who was causing communication problems? Can't give it to long, Evans>Long in that regard. 

Kind of a conundrum. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

The difference is that Long can obviously run much better and is more explosive than Compton, but Compton is better with the green dot and being assignment sound. 

But what do we do with the helmet? Give it back to Rashaan Evans who was causing communication problems? Can't give it to long, Evans>Long in that regard. 

Kind of a conundrum. 

They have to give it to Evans

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Brewer has definitely passed Douglas on the depth chart. At least at guard. Not sure whether they have given Brewer any time at C. 

He is undersized but clearly they love him as a technician. When they kept him on the initial 53 you knew they liked him.

And he had a good game yesterday, through he lucked out that Baltimore’s top DLs were out. Not sure how he would look going up against a guy like Buckner next week, but I want Saffold back for that. 

If he wasn’t ahead at center he will be after yesterday! 

7 minutes ago, tgo said:

Kind of a conundrum. 

They could also just give it to Byard. He’s healthy and on the field just about about all of the snaps.

2 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

They could also just give it to Byard. He’s healthy and on the field just about about all of the snaps.

Yeah, I would think it would just depend on whatever verbiage regime they have in place, because Byard likely has to make a call for the guys on the secondary based on the call radioed into the field general as well, so you don't want to fuck with the flow of communication either. 

2 hours ago, HollyHeap said:

In fairness, Schwartz doesn't hate the Titans.  He hates Titans twitter fans, which I completely get.  For the most part, Titans twitter is full of morons, including one who's a TR moderator......

When be shits on the Titans year in and year out you think titans fan are gonna like that?

27 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

I see your point but I have to say I mostly disagree here.  Henry is the ONE player that you guys can NOT afford to lose if you want any chance at making a playoff run.  I think it's obvious.  He's by and far the best player on your team, regardless of what is going on around him.  

He’s a big part but look at our past QBs and see where we went 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
15 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

And tanney just keeps getting up with that smile on his face. He seems to thrive on pressure. I can't remember any QB we have ever had that I had confidence in that if it took a game winning drive to win he would get it done.

I love that about him. He seems tough as nails but man....they have to do better buying him some time in the pocket.