Week 11: Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any day the Titans win is a good day. Beat the rat birds? Great day.

Fuck you guys....good game. Hopefully talk again in 2021.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

No I understand that but with the way injuries have occurred, if they were to lose Landry it would be the final death sentence for this defense. You would think sharing the snaps more would = a fresher edge rusher and most likely results in a lesser chance of injury. Now it was Skipper’s first game vs a tough team to defend so clearly they trusted Landry/Roberson since a lot of the rushes were mush and not full bore rushes. 

I certainly agree with you - I'll just believe it when I see it in terms of a more robust pass rush rotation. 

Couple of random observations:

- Credit to the coaches and FO for cobbling this OL together.  These are an unprecedented amount of injuries and Keith Carter and crew have coached up these guys that they got off the scrap heap.

- Westbrook-Ikhine with another nice catch (no drop.)  Maybe the team does know what it's doing...

- While Landry isn't going to be mistaken for a gamebreaker at the edge, the guy seems to have become one of those really solid all-around rushers.  This was one of his best games this season and it can't be glossed over that the team asks him to play so many snaps a game.  If the FO could just find that speed rusher in the draft to complement him...

Edited by japan

12 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

I am very surprised that the Ravens didn't immediately attack Compton. They screwed up for sure. 

Yes.  Every time I saw him on the outside I thought uh oh.  And for some reason they didn't even try.  And I'm pretty sure it was a RB they kept matching him up with.  Hill?

19 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

I am very surprised that the Ravens didn't immediately attack Compton. They screwed up for sure. 

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yes.  Every time I saw him on the outside I thought uh oh.  And for some reason they didn't even try.  And I'm pretty sure it was a RB they kept matching him up with.  Hill?

you know why. Their offense is simple and predicated on Power running with occasional shots down the middle to Andrews. The Colts will absolutely isolate the Titans LBs in coverage and try to expose them. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

you know why. Their offense is simple and predicated on Power running with occasional shots down the middle to Andrews. The Colts will absolutely isolate the Titans LBs in coverage and try to expose them. 

I don't care how limited Jackson is.  You still have to try.  And if you can't then play Robert Griffin (who is probably a better passer than Jackson anyways).

8 minutes ago, HollyHeap said:

In fairness, Schwartz doesn't hate the Titans.  He hates Titans twitter fans, which I completely get.  For the most part, Titans twitter is full of morons, including one who's a TR moderator......

Who's that?  Jamal?

Edited by japan

• Jonboy unpinned this topic