Week 11: Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any day the Titans win is a good day. Beat the rat birds? Great day.

Fuck you guys....good game. Hopefully talk again in 2021.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Hahaha really dude???  Of all the shit that’s been said...comparing tannehill to Flacco crossed the line???  Tannehill is asked to do a lot less than Lamar.  Lamar is pretty young.  I’m not going to give up on him just yet.  Baltimore is a pretty well run organization.  They know what they’re doing.  

Someone is sensitive about their garbage QB.

21 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Haven't read any of this yet but am looking forward to the depths of desperation to pure elation these threads are for games like these? It's great entertainment.

I’ll give you the condensed version:

Chapter 1 - “We came to kick ass boys!”

Chapter 2 - “Goddamnit!!”

Chapter 3 - “What the fuck just happened?”

10 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Someone is sensitive about their garbage QB.

And no one in the league gameplans for your mediocre 32 year old QB.   I realize beating the ravens must feel like your super bowl after those wounds from the 2000’s.   Enjoy it

45 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

And no one in the league gameplans for your mediocre 32 year old QB.   I realize beating the ravens must feel like your super bowl after those wounds from the 2000’s.   Enjoy it

Oh, it’s very much enjoyable.. just because the Ravens are trash and it seems their fan base sucks too. 

If you think Lamar is a good QB, you’re a fucking idiot. 

45 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Interestingly, Tannehill, the 'mediocre' 32 year old QB consistently outplays Lamar Jackson, and certainly did today.   Oh, and the Ravens defense is ranked MUCH higher than the Titans defense.  So, you could make the argument that Tannehill's challenge was much stronger than Lamar's.  Yet, Lamar, as is typical, fails.

That team is about to implode.  Marcus Peters will be the detonator. 

Personally, I hope you guys can pull it together at least one week to knock of the Steelers, but I don't see it happening.  And, when the Steelers sweep the Ravens next week, I wonder what your locker room is going to be like.

2 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Oh, it’s very much enjoyable.. just because the Ravens are trash and it seems their fan base sucks too. 

If you think Lamar is a good QB, you’re a fucking idiot. 

Titans message board is smarter than the Baltimore Ravens front office. 

Ravens fans are trash?  I’ve never seen another fan base more negative.  You actively root for injuries.  Loser mentality.  

• Jonboy unpinned this topic