Has Kayleigh McEnany ever not lied?

AJClown

Has Kayleigh McEnany ever not lied?  Yes:

,... Before becoming a prominent pro-Trump commentator during his first campaign, McEnany said it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican. McEnany made the comments in a series of panels on CNN and Fox Business. 

McEnany, at the time a Republican writer and Harvard Law student would go on to defend Trump as a CNN contributor during the 2016 presidential election year. After Trump was elected, she served as a spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee and the Trump re-election campaign, before being named White House press secretary in early April. 

In 2015, McEnany was particularly critical of statements Trump made while announcing his campaign, in which he said Mexico was sending immigrants to the US who were "rapists" and bringing drugs and crime to the country. Trump added that "some, I assume, are good people."

"To me, a racist statement is a racist statement. I don't like what Donald Trump said," she said in an exchange on CNN in late June 2015, in which she compared his remarks to comments about Jewish people made by the Rev. Al Sharpton in the 1990s.  McEnany added that Trump's comments were "derogatory" and as "equally hateful" as Sharpton's.

46 minutes ago, begooode said:

Has Kayleigh McEnany ever not lied?  Yes:

,... Before becoming a prominent pro-Trump commentator during his first campaign, McEnany said it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican. McEnany made the comments in a series of panels on CNN and Fox Business. 

McEnany, at the time a Republican writer and Harvard Law student would go on to defend Trump as a CNN contributor during the 2016 presidential election year. After Trump was elected, she served as a spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee and the Trump re-election campaign, before being named White House press secretary in early April. 

In 2015, McEnany was particularly critical of statements Trump made while announcing his campaign, in which he said Mexico was sending immigrants to the US who were "rapists" and bringing drugs and crime to the country. Trump added that "some, I assume, are good people."

"To me, a racist statement is a racist statement. I don't like what Donald Trump said," she said in an exchange on CNN in late June 2015, in which she compared his remarks to comments about Jewish people made by the Rev. Al Sharpton in the 1990s.  McEnany added that Trump's comments were "derogatory" and as "equally hateful" as Sharpton's.

I heard her comments about Trump before the 2016 election. I've wonder what makes a person who had no previous relationship with Trump and was even critical of him previously put their credibility, decency and pride on the shelf to work for him. Is it the power? Is it the opportunity to leverage it for other job opportunities in Republican circles? Is it to be a footnote in US history?

I can understand why politicians like Lindsey Graham become Trump sycophants, but what are the motives or rewards for non-politicians like McEnany, Sean Spicer or Sarah Huckabee Sanders to constantly and brazenly lie for Trump?

17 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I can understand why politicians like Lindsey Graham become Trump sycophants, but what are the motives or rewards for non-politicians like McEnany, Sean Spicer or Sarah Huckabee Sanders to constantly and brazenly lie for Trump?

Add Trump dream team lawyer Jenna Ellis to the list. Pretty strong pattern of hyper brand builders knowing the monetization formula in the echo chamber. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/politics/kfile-jenna-ellis-2016-trump-comments/index.html

Pledging loyalty to Trump means abandoning all personal moral responsibilities and loyalty to the constitution that came with their job,  in defense of the biggest liar that has ever held the office of the president.

1 hour ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I hope these people are viewed as the scum that they are after the Trump era. They are actively trying to destroy our democracy and have no shame about it.

They should be shunned from society, rejected for any new jobs, and live out their remainder of their worthless lives in the worst manner possible. Fuck these people.

Archived