titanskick8851

Clowney to IR / Vaccaro Out Tomorrow / Other Roster Moves

58 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Isolated incident. You also don't know if a stunt was called. Had Rivers not handed off he was dead meat.

He’s done it all season. His alignments are off a lot as well and he takes Browns gap leaving a big hole in his gap.

6 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

He’s done it all season. His alignments are off a lot as well and he takes Browns gap leaving a big hole in his gap.

If that were true the coaches would have intervened.

45/57 with zero picks.

Try to wrap your heads around that brief sentence. That's the stats our starting safety duo is putting up this year. It's almost impossible to be this bad. 

Byard:25/32

Vaccaro:20/25

How do you give up that many completions? QB's don't even do that in 7/7. 

I never root for injury but thank God. I have been yearning for one game free of Kenny Vaccaro for 2 fucking years now. We hit the small lottery with him in 2018 where everything went right & Pees was masterful & insanely paid him pretty well after that. He has been absolutely fucking pan seered since & he continues to go blameless every week while the corners get ripped. He's WAY worse then anyone in the starting defense. And I guarantee Hooker is a 1000 times better & if so I'm gonna lose my shit if Vrabel goes right back to KV.

And I'll give Byard one more week to rectify his shit before I scream for his head. Play fucking better asshole, we gave you $70 mil. Where's the guy who danced on the Dallas logo midfield?

I'm so sick of this defense. Players & coaches. Do better. JFC.

36 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Tell us how you really feel, Face 😂

Dont even get me started.

You also brought up a point that enraged me, did Roberson get a single friggin snap last week after a nice game & looking good as a rookie? Can Landry maybe take a breather? Can we kick Clowney inside for a few snaps? Can we TRY something a little different?

10 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Dang, I didn't realize Vaccaro was hurt.

I guess we get a good look at Hooker this week.

Thank God.

Its a good thing. Trust me.

9 minutes ago, Face said:

Dont even get me started.

You also brought up a point that enraged me, did Roberson get a single friggin snap last week after a nice game & looking good as a rookie? Can Landry maybe take a breather? Can we kick Clowney inside for a few snaps? Can we TRY something a little different?

It pissed me off as well. He got 11 snaps...

One thing that has stood out to me is the complete lack of contribution from the draft class this year especially our early picks.

Just last year, we had a ROY performance from Brown and Simmons come on big once healthy towards the end of last year and hasn’t looked back. Even in previous years we’ve gotten some contribution from the rookie class.

This year? First round RT no where to be seen, second round corner was disappointing and now injured as well as the third round RB. 

Mixed in with the pitiful draft class, the FA class was a complete bust. Not sure how this season will play out, but if we miss out on playoffs or one and done then the front office should be taken to task. 

Robinson and team cannot strike out again this offseason. 

33 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I know Clowney is supposed to be the king of pressures and all but has anyone else noticed much more pressure with him out and Roberson in?

Exactly.

Clowney going out isn’t really a net loss.

Its forcing out staff to evaluate other talent and scheme more aggressively.

Gasp! When Clowney comes back they might actually have a better scheme to plug him into with more Roberson and more rotation!

Oh My God!!