titanskick8851

Clowney to IR / Vaccaro Out Tomorrow / Other Roster Moves

38 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With Vaccaro out I guess one positive is having this game as an evaluation on whether the safety combination of Byard/Hooker is viable for 2021, I see Vaccaro as a candidate of being part of the great 2021 salary cap purge. 

Hooker hasn't played well this year, which surprised me.

37 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With Vaccaro out I guess one positive is having this game as an evaluation on whether the safety combination of Byard/Hooker is viable for 2021, I see Vaccaro as a candidate of being part of the great 2021 salary cap purge. 

34 minutes ago, tgo said:

Highly likely. An easier cut than even Dennis Kelly. 

Wish Cruikshank was healthy. Might’ve seen him playing on the actual defensive side of the ball. I am interested to see Hooker in a full time role. He played a decent amount in that playoff game vs Baltimore last year. Hopefully he plays well. I moreso think we will Byard in the box more with Hooker deep.

Funny thing is with Mabin getting promoted, we will let have 3 Iowa DBs on the roster (King, Hooker, Mabin).

2 hours ago, kyle021 said:

I want to see Evans fill in at OLB and shift Long to ILB opposite Brown this game. It will add more speed and allow us to keep a spy on Lamar

Long on Covid reserve

2 hours ago, kyle021 said:

I want to see Evans fill in at OLB and shift Long to ILB opposite Brown this game. It will add more speed and allow us to keep a spy on Lamar

With Long out we mostly likely see Compton in the base more if they plan on using Evans out on the EDGE.

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

With Long out we mostly likely see Compton in the base more if they plan on using Evans out on the EDGE.

Compton will play more snaps than Evans at ILB I bet. 

7 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

With Jackson's running ability the need Evans' speed.

What they need vs Jackson is gap integrity and to be assignment sound, neither of which Evans provides.