Clowney to IR / Vaccaro Out Tomorrow / Other Roster Moves

titanskick8851

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

25 million between him and Beasley for all of zero sacks. Yikes. 

Beasley has to go down as the worst signing since Hutchinson right? Not only was he total garbage but he was at a position where we really could’ve used depth.    Also why the hell did we not p

Casey was done.

9 minutes ago, Face said:

Dont even get me started.

You also brought up a point that enraged me, did Roberson get a single friggin snap last week after a nice game & looking good as a rookie? Can Landry maybe take a breather? Can we kick Clowney inside for a few snaps? Can we TRY something a little different?

It pissed me off as well. He got 11 snaps...

One thing that has stood out to me is the complete lack of contribution from the draft class this year especially our early picks.

Just last year, we had a ROY performance from Brown and Simmons come on big once healthy towards the end of last year and hasn’t looked back. Even in previous years we’ve gotten some contribution from the rookie class.

This year? First round RT no where to be seen, second round corner was disappointing and now injured as well as the third round RB. 

Mixed in with the pitiful draft class, the FA class was a complete bust. Not sure how this season will play out, but if we miss out on playoffs or one and done then the front office should be taken to task. 

Robinson and team cannot strike out again this offseason. 

33 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I know Clowney is supposed to be the king of pressures and all but has anyone else noticed much more pressure with him out and Roberson in?

Exactly.

Clowney going out isn’t really a net loss.

Its forcing out staff to evaluate other talent and scheme more aggressively.

Gasp! When Clowney comes back they might actually have a better scheme to plug him into with more Roberson and more rotation!

Oh My God!!

Casey is done, he's been on injured reserve nearly all year, and his replacement Jeffrey Simmons is an All-Pro.  This move ain't where you go after J Rob.  I don't think you blame him for trying with Clowney and Beasley -- every once in a while a retread takes a team to a championship.

The kicking situation has been more embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Casey is done, he's been on injured reserve nearly all year, and his replacement Jeffrey Simmons is an All-Pro.  This move ain't where you go after J Rob.  I don't think you blame him for trying with Clowney and Beasley -- every once in a while a retread takes a team to a championship.

People are too results oriented lol. It was like after the first drive today. Everybody was slurping up Arthur’s load while weeks prior the same pitch plays to the edge that took the team down the field had people yelling on his board for him to stop calling them lol.

Same with Logan Ryan. Everybody gets injured and suddenly it was the wrong move to get rid of him... board is full of results oriented dummies.

4 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The Clowney move made a lot more sense than the Beasley pick imo. And yes the kicking situation is beyond embarrassing and should been a priority in the offseason.