Clowney to IR / Vaccaro Out Tomorrow / Other Roster Moves

titanskick8851

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

25 million between him and Beasley for all of zero sacks. Yikes. 

Beasley has to go down as the worst signing since Hutchinson right? Not only was he total garbage but he was at a position where we really could’ve used depth.    Also why the hell did we not p

Casey was done.

45/57 with zero picks.

Try to wrap your heads around that brief sentence. That's the stats our starting safety duo is putting up this year. It's almost impossible to be this bad. 

Byard:25/32

Vaccaro:20/25

How do you give up that many completions? QB's don't even do that in 7/7. 

I never root for injury but thank God. I have been yearning for one game free of Kenny Vaccaro for 2 fucking years now. We hit the small lottery with him in 2018 where everything went right & Pees was masterful & insanely paid him pretty well after that. He has been absolutely fucking pan seered since & he continues to go blameless every week while the corners get ripped. He's WAY worse then anyone in the starting defense. And I guarantee Hooker is a 1000 times better & if so I'm gonna lose my shit if Vrabel goes right back to KV.

And I'll give Byard one more week to rectify his shit before I scream for his head. Play fucking better asshole, we gave you $70 mil. Where's the guy who danced on the Dallas logo midfield?

I'm so sick of this defense. Players & coaches. Do better. JFC.

36 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Tell us how you really feel, Face ?

Dont even get me started.

You also brought up a point that enraged me, did Roberson get a single friggin snap last week after a nice game & looking good as a rookie? Can Landry maybe take a breather? Can we kick Clowney inside for a few snaps? Can we TRY something a little different?