titanskick8851

Clowney to IR / Vaccaro Out Tomorrow / Other Roster Moves

Mentioned it earlier in the week that it wouldn't be surprising if Clowney had the meniscus surgery after the Colts game.

One positive out of all these roster moves is they didn't call up Munyer which means Ben Jones is probably going to try and play against the Ravens.

Do we now have 2 LS on the 53? Why not elevate Wyatt Ray?

Edited by pamo9

6 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Beasley has to go down as the worst signing since Hutchinson right? Not only was he total garbage but he was at a position where we really could’ve used depth. 

Also why the hell did we not play Correa more? We could really use him right now.

I think Roberson is the better player anyway.  And this goes back to Vrabel and his unwillingness to rotate edge players.  This has been going on for at least two years so we can critcize Vrabel on this.

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

Beasley has to go down as the worst signing since Hutchinson right? Not only was he total garbage but he was at a position where we really could’ve used depth. 

Also why the hell did we not play Correa more? We could really use him right now.

Vrabel is starting to lose my faith. You release a kicker that had a good game. You dont sign a defensive coordinator. 2 players that stood out last years playoffs Correa and David Long Jr have seen little to no play. Correa Traded. None of the guys who were becoming stalwarts are doing much this year. Defense and special teams is trash. Not sure if I seen a team start out so hot but then look like a complete bust. I mean whats going on? Robinson gave Vrabel everything to be successful. Is Vrabel intentionally sabotaging this team? I refuse to believe dudes this ignorant.

Wesley Woodyard was breaking down our defense and why it sucks basically. Vrabel needs to hire better people around him.

Edited by NFL2K5