16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Really sucks to hear Joe Burrow has more damage to his knee than expected tore his ACL and MCL also has damage to the PCL and meniscus, going to be a long recovery ahead.

Yeah, sad. 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Really sucks to hear Joe Burrow has more damage to his knee than expected tore his ACL and MCL also has damage to the PCL and meniscus, going to be a long recovery ahead.

Yeah, the city of Cinci is really devastated. I guess it could be like a year before he can play again. It's a BAD injury, even with modern tech.

8 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Yeah, the city of Cinci is really devastated. I guess it could be like a year before he can play again. It's a BAD injury, even with modern tech.

I drafted him to replace Brees in a keeper league. What about my feelings asshole? 

10 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

It’s Cincinnati. They are used to bad news when it comes to the Bengals.

He’ll be fine. Burrow will. They have top doctors sports medicine in the world. You and me might take longer to recovery but these guys are athletes. They’re just built different. 

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Dude I knew the Bengals were gonna get him killed. I just had a feeling he was gonna get injured. I hate to hear that, Cincinatti deserves a good QB and a winning team. To be honest this isnt hindsight, but if I drafted a franchise Quarterback I would definitely sit hit the first year. I would put him in periodically to get him game reps. But I would build my offensive line in the off-season draft or free agency. Then I'd start him the 2nd year.