Pees on the Zone just now:

I haven't heard from the Titans other than a few texts about the games.

The article was a little misleading.  I do still miss coaching.

I'm not planning on returning, but you never say never.

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

Lovely

22 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I think its both.

I don't know. Pees did retire, and I'm assuming Vrabel figured it was for good this time. I'm sure Vrabel knew it was a huge loss and someone that would be hard to replace.  

Vrabel can't be stupid enough to think this defense is even remotely the same is last year, even with the players we have lost. Or can he?

5 minutes ago, ctm said:

Seems a little open ended. Like possibly waiting for an invitation..

6 minutes ago, ctm said:

This is an open invitation in my opinion. He has too much respect for his work to openly call for the team to contact him. He’s saying he would be open to returning. 

If Vrabel is half as dumb as some of you people on here think, then why is he the HC?  Where's the heat on JRob since Vrabel is HIS GUY?

It can't be Titans Report without the reTaRds......

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yeah, but at the same time fuck Bowen’s feelings or career trajectory. If they want to compete it’s obviously the right move. As I alluded to earlier, I honestly don’t know of many situations like this. I can’t think of a single player we could have traded for this year who would come close to the impact Pees would have made to this team. He instantly revamps the defense because of his ability to properly run the scheme they’re attempting and failing to run. 

And at this point Bowens career trajectory is trending down after calling plays this year so who really gives a fuck,

Pees might be the only thing saving him from being a position coach the rest of his career. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This is an open invitation in my opinion. He has too much respect for his work to openly call for the team to contact him. He’s saying he would be open to returning. 

That's the way I took it when I heard it.  Now read his direct quote in this AM's Tennessean.....I'd consider it.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2020/11/20/retired-titans-coordinator-dean-pees-would-consider-coaching-return/6266658002/

This could very easily just be a result the Titans defense struggling so lots of people keep asking Pees if he'll come back.

I'd 100% be down for bringing him back though. Titans miss him dearly. Evans has pretty much disappeared this year.

28 minutes ago, HollyHeap said:

If Vrabel is half as dumb as some of you people on here think, then why is he the HC?  Where's the heat on JRob since Vrabel is HIS GUY?

It can't be Titans Report without the reTaRds......

This. The reactionary crap on here is nuts. The personnel decisions are odd but he is still a good head coach especially on game day. But everyone isacting like he is webster level stupid because we have had some bad games.