7 minutes ago, bondra316v2 said:

I'm wondering how many pages it will be by the end of the day.  Over/Under at 4.

If nothing else of interest happens, over 4 easily.

I feel like it would be really easy to incorporate him into what we're doing right now without even having to bring him fully back. Like I said a couple weeks ago, if we haven't already been on the phone with the guy picking his brain then we weren't trying hard enough to get better. 

If Pees still wants to coach next year, then it would be malpractice not to bring him back. 

I kind of doubt Vrabel would want to adversely affect Bowen's career by bringing Pees back this year and instantly re-installing him as DC though and it doesn't sound like he'd be open to serving in a consultant role. 

14 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

I feel like it would be really easy to incorporate him into what we're doing right now without even having to bring him fully back. Like I said a couple weeks ago, if we haven't already been on the phone with the guy picking his brain then we weren't trying hard enough to get better. 

He said he doesn’t want to be in a consulting role out of respect for the coaches. I’m not sure if that exactly makes sense or not, but the way he said it seemed genuine. He won’t be brought back in the fold unless he’s the DC. Since we don’t have a DC it shouldn’t be a problem. 

I see what you’re saying though that it should be on his terms. If he doesn’t want the full time gig that’s fine by me in terms of hours spent. Let him work from home if he wants. 

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

If Pees still wants to coach next year, then it would be malpractice not to bring him back. 

I kind of doubt Vrabel would want to adversely affect Bowen's career by bringing Pees back this year and instantly re-installing him as DC though and it doesn't sound like he'd be open to serving in a consultant role. 

Bowen sucks

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah, but at the same time fuck Bowen’s feelings or career trajectory. If they want to compete it’s obviously the right move. As I alluded to earlier, I honestly don’t know of many situations like this. I can’t think of a single player we could have traded for this year who would come close to the impact Pees would have made to this team. He instantly revamps the defense because of his ability to properly run the scheme they’re attempting and failing to run.