Dean Pees

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How often does a team have a chance this late in the year to make a single change and become contenders again? Get the man on the phone and offer him a 2 year contract. 

My heart-warming conspiracy is that Vrabel officially kept the DC position open because Pees told him he may want to come back later this season or after a 1-season hiatus. 

On 11/20/2020 at 9:07 AM, headhunter said:

Bowen sucks

Why not just hire an active defensive coordinator,pees retired for a reason, he's doesn't want to coach any more, why can't fans just see that's the way it is, vaybrel needs to hire a real active defensive coordinator for this team

3 hours ago, Mays.clinton said:

Why not just hire an active defensive coordinator,pees retired for a reason, he's doesn't want to coach any more, why can't fans just see that's the way it is, vaybrel needs to hire a real active defensive coordinator for this team

He just said he wants 2, wtf are you talking about ... 

@Mays.clinton, thumbs down me all you want, the guy said he wants to coach again. Not saying he will come back to us and even less likely this year but he said he wants to. And we all agree we need a dc full time but you can't get past you either can't read or just wanna shit on the whole situation too be objective about reality.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:42 AM, HollyHeap said:

If Vrabel is half as dumb as some of you people on here think, then why is he the HC?  Where's the heat on JRob since Vrabel is HIS GUY?

It can't be Titans Report without the reTaRds......

interesting.

Edited by Number9

20 hours ago, Callidus said:

@Mays.clinton, thumbs down me all you want, the guy said he wants to coach again. Not saying he will come back to us and even less likely this year but he said he wants to. And we all agree we need a dc full time but you can't get past you either can't read or just wanna shit on the whole situation too be objective about reality.

What ? You need a Damm hug because I thumbs you down,I can read pretty good,and the point I was making is vabrabl should hire a defensive coordinator besides himself,stop making shit personal