Dean Pees

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How often does a team have a chance this late in the year to make a single change and become contenders again? Get the man on the phone and offer him a 2 year contract. 

My heart-warming conspiracy is that Vrabel officially kept the DC position open because Pees told him he may want to come back later this season or after a 1-season hiatus. 

4 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

My heart-warming conspiracy is that Vrabel officially kept the DC position open because Pees told him he may want to come back later this season or after a 1-season hiatus. 

It is pretty convenient we don’t even have an offcial DC. They wouldn’t even need to fire anyone. 

They should absolutely try to make this happen, but like others have said, I think Vrabel may be a little too prideful.

It makes sense on several levels to us the fans but to Vrabel it would look like a major SOS for help. If JRob felt like the fans do, he could bend Vrabel’s ear and make it happen but it still reeks of failure on Vrabel for not replacing him with a legitimate DC. The regression of the defense has been alarming whether Vrabel admits it or not.

3 hours ago, freakingeek said:

It makes sense on several levels to us the fans but to Vrabel it would look like a major SOS for help. If JRob felt like the fans do, he could bend Vrabel’s ear and make it happen but it still reeks of failure on Vrabel for not replacing him with a legitimate DC. The regression of the defense has been alarming whether Vrabel admits it or not.

The question is how many DC's could you bring in that are experienced in the Pees system?  You bring in a name DC then he's bringing his defense.  I think Vrabel, mistakenly it looks like, thought he would continue the Pees system with himself and Bowen.

Edited by japan

5 hours ago, Jonboy said:

It is pretty convenient we don’t even have an offcial DC. They wouldn’t even need to fire anyone. 

They should absolutely try to make this happen, but like others have said, I think Vrabel may be a little too prideful.

Losing 3 out of 4 and having a shitty defense can’t be good for his pride, either...