My stepmother’s sister in in the hospital

WVTITAN

COVID positive.  She is at the minimum 325 pounds and 76 years old.  In the hospital and I guess she is a goner.  Trump tards to the max.  Her husband is a close talker and their son is a trump tard. She will be dead within four days.

Edited by WVTITAN
Spelling

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COVID positive.  She is at the minimum 325 pounds and 76 years old.  In the hospital and I guess she is a goner.  Trump tards to the max.  Her husband is a close talker and their son is a trump tard. 

In another thread iwas asked doI feel for trump supporters.  I don’t.  These non wearing masks fucks have caused 8 months of nonsense.  Fuck them.

At the end of the day, reality doesn't care about anyone's beliefs.   Lots of people believe covid isn't a problem, and lots of people will die because of it.  

Posted Images

Total Trumptard work buddy is quarantining right now. Orange County Cali right winger who is a convert of the "I came from California and I saw what libtard policies do" variety. 

He doesn't have it, but was close by someone at work who tested positive. 

So I see him tagged in a Facebook thing and it is his Dad who they are asking for prayers for because he is in the hospital with COVID and not doing well. 

I told my stepmother that trump is a retard and she listened to her sister and voted for this turd.  Now their other sister is most certainly dead. 

I hate this but they wouldn’t listen and they will lose a sister.  

if you don’t listen then fuck them.

Sad part is I tell my stepmother that I said trump is a tard.  I’m sure she will lose a sister because she listens to her other sister.  

so both sisters will lose a sister and I don’t give a fuck.  I told them 5 months ago trump is retarded.  

sounds horrible but it’s not my problem.  Listen to fox and die.

3 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

At the end of the day, reality doesn't care about anyone's beliefs.

Lots of people believe covid isn't a problem, and lots of people will die because of it.

89C3FEC8-25C6-45A7-905D-051E42E0024E.gif.732c01c7b00ba38bb7bf5eb546b927c0.gif

I just wish the only people who were dying from it were the ones who weren’t taking it seriously and not the people they carelessly spread it to.