Titans Release P Ryan Allen; Promote Trevor Daniel

tgo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Daniel must have saw something illegal at Fed Ex and is now holding it over the Smith family.   That's all I can come up with.

The fact that J Rob also passed on picking the Kicker from University of Georgia (Blankenship) who is now the starter for the Colts is also head scratching. He passed up taking that kicker over the QB

Posted Images

6 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I swear you guys are too much sometimes. We are 3 games over .500 and have been without our LT and top CB. We have plenty of time to right the ship. 

1-3 last 4 games. That's a downward trend and the D looks even worse

9 hours ago, tgo said:

Vrabel mentioned that one of the things that stood out about Daniel vs Allen was the difference in hangtime, allowing the coverage units the ability to cover. 

I didn't clock them, but it looked like two of his punts combined didn't hang in the air but two seconds combined.  Way to soon for the coverage team to get under them.  Plus, running fast like that we could lose a couple of them trying to Lamb Bo Leap to run up the stadium seats.  Plus, the cutout fans might have grounds to sue if any of them got cleated.