Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
titanskick8851

Evans Moved to “Designated to Return” List/Long to Reserve/COVID List

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Funny little nugget about evans. Some fan on twitter said that he sucked and he liked the tweet. Lmfao how do you determine a guy sucks when he’s had 5 carries and averaged over 4ypc in those 5 carries? 

Good to know Evans has thick skin and a sense of humor.

 

You just can't say anything either way about Evans yet, except that he hasn't been healthy. And that's the main reason, other than Henry needing fresher legs, I wouldn't want to put either McNichols or Foreman back on the practice squad right now to be snatched up by other teams needing RBs. Both of them have looked good in spot duty and they both may be needed again soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

God, when Long gets back from the Covid list they really need to give him more snaps. He trust his eyes and reads/reacts. That is what we need. #DoYourJob should be the hashtag we use for this defense.

 

Definitely some frustrating stuff happening with the defensive snap counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

God, when Long gets back from the Covid list they really need to give him more snaps. He trust his eyes and reads/reacts. That is what we need. #DoYourJob should be the hashtag we use for this defense.


Give Long some of Evans’ snaps at ILB and let Evans have some of the OLB pass rushing snaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:


Give Long some of Evans’ snaps at ILB and let Evans have some of the OLB pass rushing snaps. 

Evans doesn’t have great hips or bend, but he makes up for it with speed and a wicked spin move. He should be seeing at least 10-15 snaps a game as a pure edge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Also, can we please kick Clowney inside on 3rd and medium +? He has no business being outside on passing downs, especially 3rd downs unless it’s 3rd and short. 

Your posts are making a lot of sense right now.

you have no business here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, titanruss said:

How effective has the offense been without Henry in the game the past few weeks?

Not looking at stats or anything but I'm gonna guess not very. I feel like every time we get Henry going in a drive, he comes out for a breather, and the drive immediately stalls. Everyone wants to give Henry's snaps away or not run him as much but it seems like whenever we do, drives die. Maybe it's just correlation but that seems to be what often happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Also, can we please kick Clowney inside on 3rd and medium +? He has no business being outside on passing downs, especially 3rd downs unless it’s 3rd and short. 

 

He needs to be rushing from ILB through the A gap or just inside as a DL on passing downs, and have Roberson and Evans rush outside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

God, when Long gets back from the Covid list they really need to give him more snaps. He trust his eyes and reads/reacts. That is what we need. #DoYourJob should be the hashtag we use for this defense.

 

Long should replace Brown next year as the starter. 

 

And get his ass off ST haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Not looking at stats or anything but I'm gonna guess not very. I feel like every time we get Henry going in a drive, he comes out for a breather, and the drive immediately stalls. Everyone wants to give Henry's snaps away or not run him as much but it seems like whenever we do, drives die. Maybe it's just correlation but that seems to be what often happens. 

It does seem like that.

id like to see someone pull the stats on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

He needs to be rushing from ILB through the A gap or just inside as a DL on passing downs, and have Roberson and Evans rush outside. 

I think he’d be fine with a double 3 tech alongside Simmons. If they hit us with a draw play so be it. I’m tired of watching our corners play off with Clowney and Jones in on known passing downs. Jam the receivers and put your best pass rushers on the field. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...