Evans Moved to “Designated to Return” List/Long to Reserve/COVID List

titanskick8851

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foreman has looked very good in his limited use.  He was outstanding in college and after an injury  early on coupled with what seemed to be bad effort in his rehab the Texans released him.  Seems lik

I really hope they don't release Foreman. Not only has Evans not been around for much of the season, but Foreman has looked really good for us whenever he's been on the field.

Give Long some of Evans’ snaps at ILB and let Evans have some of the OLB pass rushing snaps. 

Happy about Evans. Hopefully we see him soon and the team uses his talents. 

At this point I think Bates and Compton could step in and do as good a job as Brown/Evans just by doing their assignments. Sucks that Long is going through some personal stuff followed now by being added to the COVID list.

Edited by titanskick8851

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Vrabel said Evans moved ok at practice today and will be evaluated later in the week to see if he will play against the Ravens.

Definitely no reason to rush him back. I would guess there is a chance he goes in the Colts game, but lean towards the Browns game being where we see him again.

37 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Definitely no reason to rush him back. I would guess there is a chance he goes in the Colts game, but lean towards the Browns game being where we see him again.

Rush a hamstring back, no.

Re-injury is easy.

But if it seems pretty stable, he should play.

This guys seems to have the explosiveness that can put the offense over the top if used well.

The reality is that , until proven otherwise, we have no reason that believe our defense can keep  any team outside of the Bears under 30 points.  Which would imply we need to put up more than 30 to win (ie- how we got to 5-0)

Which is why you could argue someone like Evans could be a more valuable return than even Adoree.

Adoree could break up up some passes and help stop a 3rd down conversion.

Evans could break one for 6.

Until our defense turns the corner, we need to exploit every avenue to a TD we can find.

Edited by 2ToneTerror

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I really hope they don't release Foreman. Not only has Evans not been around for much of the season, but Foreman has looked really good for us whenever he's been on the field.

Vrabel loves Foreman. Vrabel loves any player connected to his past really. 

I bet Foreman will stick 

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Funny little nugget about evans. Some fan on twitter said that he sucked and he liked the tweet. Lmfao how do you determine a guy sucks when he’s had 5 carries and averaged over 4ypc in those 5 carries? 

Yeah, there are a few of those retards on this board...