Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Vrabel will die on the Gostkowski hill 

I'm only reading the tweet but he sounded like he gave himself an out on the "as of this time..." part of the statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Be anxious to see if he is noticeably better that Forrman or McNichols.

Loved what Foreman and McNichols but I'm anxious to see what Evans offers in the passing game. Would love to see him as our Hines. One can dream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Doogie said:

Loved what Foreman and McNichols but I'm anxious to see what Evans offers in the passing game. Would love to see him as our Hines. One can dream. 

Evans has game breaker speed. It’d be great if he took to the route trees quickly and could act as a faster dion Lewis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thrill said:

Evans has game breaker speed. It’d be great if he took to the route trees quickly and could act as a faster dion Lewis 

Almost anyone is faster than Lewis at this point. 

 

I think Evans should be eligible to come off by now.  Pretty sure he's missed at least 3 games.  Whether or not they think he's 100% healthy is a totally different question that needs to be answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Almost anyone is faster than Lewis at this point. 

 

I think Evans should be eligible to come off by now.  Pretty sure he's missed at least 3 games.  Whether or not they think he's 100% healthy is a totally different question that needs to be answered.

 

He was put on Oct 15, and has miss 5 games in that time.  Has there been any reports of him practicing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rns90 said:

I'm only reading the tweet but he sounded like he gave himself an out on the "as of this time..." part of the statement.

This is a good point. We can only hope that it is the case. Obviously we don’t want to keep changing kickers but we’re at the point where we need to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Guts said:

 

He was put on Oct 15, and has miss 5 games in that time.  Has there been any reports of him practicing?

 

Hasn't reappeared at practice on the mysterious 3rd field yet which is usually the first sign a player is nearing a return.

 

Isn't uncommon for a reinjury of a hamstring strain like Evans did to increase recovery time by 50%, didn't expect to see him return for at least 6 weeks so we are getting closer to the timeframe when he might start appearing on the side field doing some conditioning work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


What is Evans doing here? I understand he is shooting the gap and ALMOST gets there but you have to play assignment football. The DL and Brown would’ve shut that gap for a minimal gain. Him jumping in that gap leads to a 15 yard run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...