9 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

True, but neither are we. The Ravens are beatable, though. The colts, too. In fact, we should have beaten them, but we fell apart last week. People around here panic way too easily. Weak ass fan base. We might win, we might lose, but too many Titans fans have a loser mentality. We have played sloppy lately, but that's all it is. Sloppiness. We still have players. Just need to get back on track.

The Titans started 5-0 even with flaws because they played error free. They get back to that they'll start winning again

3 hours ago, Alcibiades said:

True, but neither are we. The Ravens are beatable, though. The colts, too. In fact, we should have beaten them, but we fell apart last week. People around here panic way too easily. Weak ass fan base. We might win, we might lose, but too many Titans fans have a loser mentality. We have played sloppy lately, but that's all it is. Sloppiness. We still have players. Just need to get back on track.

It's more than playing sloppy.  We started 5-0 because of a weak schedule and some fortunate TOs.  The defense can't get off the field and the special teams is a disaster.  When 2 of the the three phases of the game are causing blowout losses, it's not a loser mentality that identifies them, it's the reasonable one.

6 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

It crazy how similar our message boards are with where our teams are trending.   If Brandon Williams and Calias are out, I don't see Ravens having a shot, unless you guys want to pull a GRoman move and abandon the run for no apparent reason.  Our oline is in shambles.   We are undisciplined….one of the most penalized teams in the league.  Our center over the last 3 games forgot how to snap the ball, which I hear is kinda important.  Unlike our matchup last year, I have no expectations for this game which is probably a good thing for my mental health.

Yeah I was reading and I get the pessimism after having such a great season a year ago. I think it's kinda amazing the Ravens are favored by 6.5 after last night. Granted teams are different week to week but the Titans also really need this game. It doesn't give me a lot of optimism that the line is that high but just from watching Baltimore last night if the Titans can't just pound the rock and win with ten days to prepare, then we must be FUBAR the rest of the way.

9 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Yeah I was reading and I get the pessimism after having such a great season a year ago. I think it's kinda amazing the Ravens are favored by 6.5 after last night. Granted teams are different week to week but the Titans also really need this game. It doesn't give me a lot of optimism that the line is that high but just from watching Baltimore last night if the Titans can't just pound the rock and win with ten days to prepare, then we must be FUBAR the rest of the way.

I’ve always bet with Vegas.  That line is horseshit.  We were also favored to beat the Steelers by 5.5.  I almost bet my life’s savings but....you know...I lost that after our playoff loss last year

Edited by Ratbird

22 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

It crazy how similar our message boards are with where our teams are trending.   If Brandon Williams and Calias are out, I don't see Ravens having a shot, unless you guys want to pull a GRoman move and abandon the run for no apparent reason.  Our oline is in shambles.   We are undisciplined….one of the most penalized teams in the league.  Our center over the last 3 games forgot how to snap the ball, which I hear is kinda important.  Unlike our matchup last year, I have no expectations for this game which is probably a good thing for my mental health.

We are def in the same boat here - welcome back

Vrabel alluded to it in the presser, but we are 3-0 under him after the bye week.  Hopefully he takes advantage of the extra time and fixes the issues at hand.

7 minutes ago, Guts said:

Vrabel alluded to it in the presser, but we are 3-0 under him after the bye week.  Hopefully he takes advantage of the extra time and fixes the issues at hand.

Whats his record after a TNF game?

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Whats his record after a TNF game?

2-0, so he's 5-0 after bye weeks and mini-bye weeks (after thursday night games)

Jackson was really pissed. He said the Pats were calling out his plays before the snap. Now that's predictable. If only we had a coach that was great at defenses and formation recognition......