Everybody talking about what we will do on offense and the Ravens missing people on defense. News flash, Our offense doesn't need the help, it's the trash defense. By NFL standards our offense has scored enough points to win every game, but our defense has given up enough points to lose every game.

Edited by NFL2K5

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Ravens Nick Boyle just suffered what looks to be a serious lower leg injury.

Yeah.  He's done.

Boyle is a top 3 run blocking TE. Already down Stanley and Yanda, this will further affect their run game. 

From what I'm seeing tonight, Henry should have a field day. We should be able to run them out of the stadium if they can't stop the Patriots running attack which lacks the threat of a vertical passing game.  Of course our defense can cure any offense until proven differently. Our special teams are also a disaster.

I'm sure it'll be a tough game though. It's Titans/Ravens so it'll be a physically punishing game. They always are. The Ratbirds will be plenty motivated after this performance and the manner the Titans took their dream season and turned into a nightmare. I haven't watched them much this year but surely they're better than they are playing tonight.

Looks like they're very beat up and injury riddled. I feel much better about this game than I did a week ago.

Edited by Hyperion

4 minutes ago, Titan_Aussie said:

This game just became alot more important in the playoff implications with the Ravens losing to the Pats. We're both 6-3 and looking at a wildcard fight.

Titans still control their own destiny against the Colts.

6 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Titans still control their own destiny against the Colts.

Agreed, we just need to keep pace in the AFC, especially with the Ravens most likely being a wildcard team. I read through the Colts schedule and they're in a tough spot.