2 minutes ago, japan said:

Lot of football left. Last year at this point we were 4-5. Seattle also just dropped 3 of their last 4. We’ve hit the bad patch. I think we will recover. 

Seattle has the same problem the Titans do, if the QB play isn't "elite" they aren't going to win many games with the level of defense both teams are currently playing.

8 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Considering they only have one quality win I'm not too optimistic. They have 4 games left against teams that are 6-3 or better and you could argue all of them are more complete than the Titans. 

I don't disagree with you that much but I do think some of these matchups like CLE who has horrible S play sort of favor the Titans.  Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic in this downer of a thread.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Seattle has the same problem the Titans do, if the QB play isn't "elite" they aren't going to win many games with the level of defense both teams are currently playing.

Wilson has thrown multiple bad INTs the past few weeks. He's pressing just like Tannehill imo.

Vrabel talks about home playoff games, yet he changes long snapper, kicker, and punters around like he's changing socks. That's a recipe for failure, and him not keeping his job. AAS wants to win, and win now. That's why she made a coaching change so quick even after our last coach won a playoff game. 

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yet they always seem to make it to the playoffs. 

Just now, rns90 said:

I don't disagree with you that much but I do think some of these matchups like CLE who has horrible S play sort of favor the Titans.  Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic in this downer of a thread.

The two headed monster of Chubb and Hunt against the Titans severely under performing front 7 is going to be a problem.

Just now, oldschool said:

The two headed monster of Chubb and Hunt against the Titans severely under performing front 7 is going to be a problem.

We may not win another game...

Just now, oldschool said:

Because that's what I said.....

Good chance we don’t win another game... these other teams are too good. 

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans were just a few plays away from getting a decent lead on the Colts. The shank, Blocked punt etc.... has people down on the team too much imo

I had some serious questions about this team well before the Colts game, 1 quality win all season, if a couple of things went the other way against the Broncos/Vikings/Jags/Texans the record could be vastly worse than it is now.

I need to see another quality win on the road against the Ravens or Colts to believe this team can make a late season push.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I had some serious questions about this team well before the Colts game, 1 quality win all season, if a couple of things went the other way against the Broncos/Vikings/Jags/Texans the record could be vastly worse than it is now.

I need to see another quality win on the road against the Ravens or Colts to believe this team can make a late season push.

You just described the entire NFL basically 

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans were just a few plays away from getting a decent lead on the Colts. The shank, Blocked punt etc.... has people down on the team too much imo

Agreed - the hand-wringing is over the top.

The defense will likely improve. Maybe we won’t be a top 10 defense but it will get better as the season goes on and we get Adoree back and the team gels under the new defense.