Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Lot of football left. Last year at this point we were 4-5. Seattle also just dropped 3 of their last 4. We’ve hit the bad patch. I think we will recover. 

 

Seattle has the same problem the Titans do, if the QB play isn't "elite" they aren't going to win many games with the level of defense both teams are currently playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oldschool said:

 

Considering they only have one quality win I'm not too optimistic. They have 4 games left against teams that are 6-3 or better and you could argue all of them are more complete than the Titans. 

I don't disagree with you that much but I do think some of these matchups like CLE who has horrible S play sort of favor the Titans.  Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic in this downer of a thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

Seattle has the same problem the Titans do, if the QB play isn't "elite" they aren't going to win many games with the level of defense both teams are currently playing.

 

Wilson has thrown multiple bad INTs the past few weeks. He's pressing just like Tannehill imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vrabel talks about home playoff games, yet he changes long snapper, kicker, and punters around like he's changing socks. That's a recipe for failure, and him not keeping his job. AAS wants to win, and win now. That's why she made a coaching change so quick even after our last coach won a playoff game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

Seattle has the same problem the Titans do, if the QB play isn't "elite" they aren't going to win many games with the level of defense both teams are currently playing.

Yet they always seem to make it to the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rns90 said:

I don't disagree with you that much but I do think some of these matchups like CLE who has horrible S play sort of favor the Titans.  Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic in this downer of a thread.

 

The two headed monster of Chubb and Hunt against the Titans severely under performing front 7 is going to be a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldschool said:

 

The two headed monster of Chubb and Hunt against the Titans severely under performing front 7 is going to be a problem.

We may not win another game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldschool said:

 

Because that's what I said.....

Good chance we don’t win another game... these other teams are too good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans were just a few plays away from getting a decent lead on the Colts. The shank, Blocked punt etc.... has people down on the team too much imo

 

 

 

I had some serious questions about this team well before the Colts game, 1 quality win all season, if a couple of things went the other way against the Broncos/Vikings/Jags/Texans the record could be vastly worse than it is now.

 

I need to see another quality win on the road against the Ravens or Colts to believe this team can make a late season push.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

I had some serious questions about this team well before the Colts game, 1 quality win all season, if a couple of things went the other way against the Broncos/Vikings/Jags/Texans the record could be vastly worse than it is now.

 

I need to see another quality win on the road against the Ravens or Colts to believe this team can make a late season push.

 

You just described the entire NFL basically 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans were just a few plays away from getting a decent lead on the Colts. The shank, Blocked punt etc.... has people down on the team too much imo

 

 


Agreed - the hand-wringing is over the top.

 

The defense will likely improve. Maybe we won’t be a top 10 defense but it will get better as the season goes on and we get Adoree back and the team gels under the new defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...