Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That Browns game is pretty huge in the wildcard race as well, the Browns/Dolphins/Raiders all have seemingly easier remaining schedules than the Titans.

Its a real possibility this team is 6-6 in 3 weeks. 

The Dolphins play the Bills and Raiders.  The Colts play the Raiders.  The Titans play other wild card contenders the Ravens and Browns.  Point is is things will sort themselves out and if the Titans win the majority of their games they’ll likely be fine.  At this point they need to win 5 of 7 to be safe.  IMO.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

The Dolphins play the Bills and Raiders.  The Colts play the Raiders.  The Titans play other wild card contenders the Ravens and Browns.  Point is is things will sort themselves out and if the Titans win the majority of their games they’ll likely be fine.  At this point they need to win 5 of 7 to be safe.  IMO.

While home ground advantage has somewhat been negated by reduced/no fans in the stands but the Titans have 5 road games remaining which is still less than ideal.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yeah, this is why I'm not going to freak out.  It's week 10 and the Titans will play a bunch of playoff contenders.  Either they'll prove to be worthy and win or not.  It'll settle itself out.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

While home ground advantage has somewhat been negated by reduced/no fans in the stands but the Titans have 5 road games remaining which is still less than ideal.

Time will tell.  The goal remains winning the division.  It’s always been the loan regular season goal because they were never good enough to be a legit number one seed contender.  Right now they are tied for the the lead with a better than average tie-breaker advantage if they win in Indy in two weeks.  In other words, it’s all right in front of them.

The only thing is this team does tend to snap out if their Stupper. I think the Colts will fade as the season goes on. Rivers is old, Colts indoor squad and Rivers been a West Coast QB his entire career. Titans are built for the cold weather.

If we don’t  win the division that’s a big black mark for Vrabel. 3 years coaching not one division title. None since 08. 

The fact we’re talking about being a wild card team is really sad. My expectations have gone down dramatically for this team since the Bengals loss. The Steelers destroyed the Bengals while we barely hung with them and lost. 

16 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Yeah, this is why I'm not going to freak out.  It's week 10 and the Titans will play a bunch of playoff contenders.  Either they'll prove to be worthy and win or not.  It'll settle itself out.

Considering they only have one quality win I'm not too optimistic. They have 4 games left against teams that are 6-3 or better and you could argue all of them are more complete than the Titans. 

28 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Its a real possibility this team is 6-6 in 3 weeks. 

This is what a terrible offseason (draft + free agency) does.

We actually took a step back and don’t have the personnel to play the defense they want to play..,nor the coaching to adjust.

I’m really afraid we are going to watch this team bleed out the rest of the season.

We are a “red shirt” in Star Trek.  You know what’s going to happen and there isn’t much anyone can do about it.

I hope I’m dead wrong.

Lot of football left. Last year at this point we were 4-5. Seattle also just dropped 3 of their last 4. We’ve hit the bad patch. I think we will recover. 

1 minute ago, 2ToneTerror said:

This is what a terrible offseason (draft + free agency) does.

We actually took a step back and don’t have the personnel to play the defense they want to play..,nor the coaching to adjust.

I’m really afraid we are going to watch this team bleed out the rest of the season.

We are a “red shirt” in Star Trek.  You know what’s going to happen and there isn’t much anyone can do about it.

I hope I’m dead wrong.

What personnel are we missing on defense? If the scheme doesn’t work without Jackson than the scheme needs to be re-examined.