2 minutes ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

It’s a fireable offense to miss the playoffs with this roster imo 

Why?  

Henry is a great running back.  The offensive line is meh after Lewan went down. 

Tannehill resurrected his career under this coaching staff.  If it wasn't for the Titans and their fun first approach, Ryan Tannehill would be a backup somewhere or out of the league.

None of the receivers or TE's is on pace for 1000 yard season. 

The defense is meh from front to back.  Casey was the best defensive lineman the Titans had.  

The loss of Logan Ryan was big and little was done to replace him. 

The Titans  just traded a sixth round pick for a guy who is starting at CB.

The Titans just cut a one of their free agent additions that was supposed to help the pass rush.  He sucked.

The other guy that you paid even more too has been one of the most overrated guys in NFL history.  And, you had to add him right before the season.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but when you actually look at the roster, you only had two players selected to the pro bowl last year for a reason.  One of them was the punter and one was Henry.  No one else on the team made the pro bowl except as an alternate.

On the NFL top 100 list, you had Henry, Tannehill, Lewan and Clowney.  Lewan is out.  So, three are playing for the Titans right now.

That's just not an excellent roster.  There are too many holes.  The Titans had key losses last year and haven't been able to fill them.  Part of that is a first round pick that hasn't done much yet and part of it is injuries.

All that said, I think the Titans make the playoffs because Vrabel is a good coach.

5 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Looks like I was dead wrong about what the Ravens were going to do to the Pats. I still don't like the Titans' chances next week though.

You have to feel better about them.  Unless you are one of those who's crying in their beers.

10 minutes ago, japan said:

You have to feel better about them.  Unless you are one of those who's crying in their beers.

They're only down by 6 with the entire 4th quarter still left to play. Give the Pats a chance to choke this one away.

The Newton miss on 3rd and goal in the 3rd quarter is looming large right now. No way the Ravens should have a chance to drive to win the game with how they have played tonight.

38 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Looks like I was dead wrong about what the Ravens were going to do to the Pats. I still don't like the Titans' chances next week though.

I'm 2-1 so far this weekend.  The Zona total 1/2pt miss.  Last leg of a 2-team teaser. Ravens -1.  Against the Patriots.  The damn 3-5 New England Patriots.  People dissing Belichick because he had Brady, so he's not the GOAT.  BS.  He has nothing this year and he turned the light off in the Chiefs.  Baltimore needs to win and they are down 6, they score and I need them to make a 2pt conversion to win.  All because of Bill Belichick.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Dolphins are a very solid team

From what I see they are easily the best coached team in the league. That team plays crisp and as a unit. They have a very bright future.

33 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well, the Ravens are gonna be pissed off next week. Also, you know they're still pissed about January.

We should be too considering the embarrassment on Thursday.

39 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well, the Ravens are gonna be pissed off next week. Also, you know they're still pissed about January.

We don't care bout how no stinkin' Ravens feel.  

40 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

From what I see they are easily the best coached team in the league. That team plays crisp and as a unit. They have a very bright future.

Not to worry, ownership will screw it up.