1 minute ago, scine09 said:

That’s great.  But Arizona is a poorly coached team.  It never should have come to that.

Plus when I watch Murray, I just don't think his type of qb play is conducive towards long term success.  I mean sometimes when he has to scan the field, he bails pretty quickly and just runs out of there.  I've noticed this where he just escapes the pocket, probably after the initial read is covered.

Just now, rns90 said:

Plus when I watch Murray, I just don't think his type of qb play is conducive towards long term success.  I mean sometimes when he has to scan the field, he bails pretty quickly and just runs out of there.  I've noticed this where he just escapes the pocket, probably after the initial read is covered.

He’s the flavor of the month.  He reminds me so much of Michael Vick.  He’ll need to become a better passer or he’ll get exposed.

Remember in Vick’s second year he set the league on fire and had that walk off TD in Minnesota?

23 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Terrible Sunday imo 

Yup Titans went from the 3 seed to out of the playoffs. Browns, Dolphins, Raiders all won too.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Yup Titans went from the 3 seed to out of the playoffs. Browns, Dolphins, Raiders all won too.

Raiders have had the toughest schedule so far and one of the easiest remaining they are likely to win one of those AFC Wildcard spots.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Raiders have had the toughest schedule so far and one of the easiest remaining they are likely to win one of those AFC Wildcard spots.

Hard to argue the Dolphins or Bills won't get the other spot and its a lock the Ravens or Steelers get the 1st wildcard slot.  The AFC South winner is the only one from the division that get its imo.

It is amazing how things change in an NFL season.  No one thought the Dolpins would make the playoffs 5 weeks ago.  Now, it is not unreasonable to think the Dolphins could win the division.

Most picked the Colts to win the South coming into the season, then the Titans were sitting at 5-0 and the Colts had lost to the Jags.   So, the consensus switched to the Titans to win the South, and there was even talk about Ryan Tannehill deserving MVP consideration.  Now, nearly everyone is back on the Colts to win the division.  And, right now, it is a toss up as to whether the Titans make the playoffs.

The Steelers looked pretty iffy in a few games, so most expected the Ravens to win the division again.  Now, most expect the Steelers to win.

The Raiders were looking pretty good early and had playoff buzz, but have solidified themselves of late. 

The Browns had early success, but have looked a little suspect recently.  

Heck, at one point Russell Wilson was the "MVP".    He has thrown 7 interceptions in the last four weeks.  He has also lost three fumbles.  The Seahawks are 1-3 in those games specifically because of his mistakes.  This is why you shouldn't let Russ cook.  He is a good QB, not a great one.

Kyler Murray may be making his own push for MVP, though I don't think the numbers are quite there.  He is still scary good.  He is a better runner and a better passer than Michael Vick was. 

At this point, I think you have to look at Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes as the only viable QB's in the race for MVP.

Mahomes has the better numbers, but you can certainly argue that Rodgers does more to carry his team.

We have seven weeks left and you can mark this post because the thing about the NFL.... it changes ever week.

I feel like the Titans will make the playoffs again.  I think they will have a better record than last year.  I think 10-6 or 11-5.  If they beat the Colts, they get to 11-5, and win the division.  If they lose to the Colts, they still make the playoffs.

The AFC this year is definitely a league of haves and have nots.  Nine teams with 6 or more wins, and 3 or fewer losses.  

None at 4-5, or 5-4, or 5-5. 

Then 7 with 3 wins or less.... and none of them looked primed to make a push.  If the Pats could beat the Ravens tonight, that may provide some momentum.

Hopefully, we get all 7 weeks of games and we don't have the schedule disruption we saw earlier this year.  It seems like the NFL has a better handle on things.

Hopefully the Pats knock the Ravens around and soften em' up for the Titans next week.